What were the best seats you have had for a RUSH show?

How do you follow that? ^

I took my son the the S&A Tour and had fifth row center at Concord Pavilion, CA

Once general admission went away, 4th row in front of Geddy, S&A 2008, Mansfield MA (Great Woods/Tweeter/Comcast/whatever-they-call-it-these-days).

Always Geddy's side.

• Like 1

Front row (Alex's side), Chicago Time Machine tour...the rain make-up date. Got a 2nd row ticket via StubHub a week before the show, got to the venue and made friends with a group of guys in the front row who had an extra ticket (!). They gave me their extra ticket, security gave me a wristband, and I enjoyed the show at the front rail.
  • Like 2

I got up within about 6 ft. of the stage on the Moving Pictures tour, but that was general admission. Since then I've not been closer than 5th row, though I keep hoping. :)

First row right in front of Alex on the Time Machine tour in Syracuse, NY. I got two tickets for my brother and I off StubHub and paid way more for them then I'm comfortable telling anybody. Still, worth it though :rush: :Alex:

4th row on s&a and time machine, birth times center. But I caught a shirt when I was 11 rows back at MSG on the the TM tour. That was awesome.

Front row several times but that was in the old days of festival seating:

October 1976 ATWAS tour (with Max Webster) in Vancouver

November 1978 Hemispheres tour in Vancouver and Victoria

March 1980 Permanent Waves tour in Vancouver and Victoria

Nothing closer than 6th row since festival seating ended.

8th row in winnipeg at the far end on geddy's side on the clockwork angels tour, though it does not sound that special compared to first row, the couple in front of me was older and actually sat the entire show, and being only 5'6 it was a dream come true compared to the other show I saw where I had to keep bobbing back and forth to catch glimpses of the band. I could see Geddy with ease, Alex almost always, and almost the entire string section (the two middle violinists were partially covered), only problem with the seats, most of the time Neil's head was behind a symbol, but I did see him make a funny face at alex, so thats good enough

Front row in front of Alex at Hershey Stadium on the Snakes & Arrows tour. I lucked out getting that ticket. A few days before the show I was checking Ebay to see if there were any decent tickets available and lo and behold...there was one front row ticket going for face value. I was shocked. The seller couldn't make the show and decided not to over charge for the ticket even know he could have. I purchased it, rocked out in front of Alex, and thanked the seller, who was quite happy it went to a die hard Rush fan. Front row was something else...
  • Like 2

Depending on your point of view... 4th row dead center TM Allentown was probably the best, but the last two shows (b'more and AC) I was 2nd row on Alex's side near the end of the stage or closer to his mic depending which show. I also got moved to the 2nd row for just the last few songs and encore at R30 in Holmdel just to the left of Geddy, but that was again only for a very small part of the show.
  • Like 1

3rd row directly in front of Geddy last year in Brooklyn.

Had second row a few times (both Alex and Geddy sides) but seats were far off to the side.

7th row at PNC a few tours ago, 3 seats from the edge, but the stage juts way out there. I could touch the stage. At one point I could have grabbed Alex's leg, literally. Very unusual place.

Got VIP to San Diego in November and ended up being the girl right in front of the beautiful Mr. Lee and his mic.

I can now die happy.

• Like 1

VT tour at Scranton...7th row center...only problem was it was aisle and the d-bag security people kept asking me for my ticket to make sure I was supposed to be there...so I told them I wanted to talk to their supervisor at intermission and ripped him a holy new one!

S&A show at Hershey Stadium...6th row, center-ish on Geddy's side awesome seats!

ANd oddly enough I had side seats for the CA tour in Philly last year...the seats were a great vantage point, BUT...we had access to the private bar all night! life was GOOD!

(different reasons, but hey, it was all good!)

I have been rather lucky, all seats obtained via normal ticket outlets on presale days, no VIP, no Ebay.

Front Row R30 London

Second Row R30 Birmingham

Third row R30 Manchester

2nd Row SNA Manchester

3rd Row SNA Birmingham

Front Row TMT Dublin

2nd Row TMT Birmingham

Front Row CA Birmingham

Best - 3rd Row dead center on the Presto tour . Meadowlands N.J. & 1st Row for Side 1 of Moving Pictures on the Time Machine tour at Mohegan Sun. Until asshole security made me move when there were Many seats open