Photos from 5/11/13, Atlantic City, NJ

Here is my Facebook album from last night. Many more than my last effort from Baltimore. Slightly better seat and view (thanks to custom55—you are the MAN!). Highlight was Geddy once again serenading me with the bass runs in YYZ while standing directly in front of me (third time this has happened, and now I know it's because he always goes to that same spot every show over on Alex's side, and I just keep ending up right there whenever I sit close to the stage. Low point was the guy next to me stealing the pick Alex threw me from under the heel of my shoe.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201261490805782.1073741828.1427244457&type=1

• Like 1

Thanks, I'm working on my skill with that lame phone camera, but it gets some decent pictures when you're close enough, and don't have to zoom in to the max.

Show IMO was great. They played almost the same set as b'more, but one song was swapped out. Check rushisaband.com to compare setlists so I don't spoil it for anyone still avoiding spoilers.

Awesome pictures man thanks for uploading! I think you were right behind me actually! You were there with custom55 right?

Yeah—I bought his spare seat and gave mine to my brother. Turns out we're practically neighbors. If I remember who you are, you got VIP package and were shocked to see front row seats inside the envelope. What blast that was!

Next stop, Hershey. I will be over on the other side in row 1 for that show, possibly with my wife this time. If I were really crazy, I'd bring my 2-year old son. I think at his age it would be fun for about ten seconds, and after the first loud flashpot goes off he'd be traumatized for the rest of the show. Someday if they're still touring when he's old enough, I'll bring him.

Great photos. I grabbed the shots from the Nashville show on my iPhone as well...it really is a spray and pray kind of deal. Being front row helps a bunch...theres that tiny threshold of zoom you can get from those phones before it just completely becomes too blurry to make out. Enjoyed looking through these...this forum has a plethora of great concert photographers...they should take us on tour! haha!

I should just pick up a Nikon like jag's. That thing takes sweet shots with lots of optical zoom. Nice super close ups from seats that are close. Although it's too late for this tour. The Hershey show will find me over on Geddy's side, so Neil will probably be blocked by toms and all that gear to his left. I could get some good shots of Geddy and Alex though.

A lot of my videos audio got screwed up because we were so close to the speaker I think, but thankfully this one came out great :P

Here is my Facebook album from last night. Many more than my last effort from Baltimore. Slightly better seat and view (thanks to custom55—you are the MAN!). Highlight was Geddy once again serenading me with the bass runs in YYZ while standing directly in front of me (third time this has happened, and now I know it's because he always goes to that same spot every show over on Alex's side, and I just keep ending up right there whenever I sit close to the stage. Low point was the guy next to me stealing the pick Alex threw me from under the heel of my shoe.

https://www.facebook...27244457&type=1

Nice Pictures, dude... :goodone: