What is the furthest you have traveled for a RUSH show?

How far from home have you traveled to see them? And was the trip only to see them or for another purpose and you went to the show just because you would be there at the same time as them?

5-1/2 hour drive to Charlotte, NC just to see the CA show for the second time.

The problem wasn't so much driving there, but driving home afterwards. LOL

Got back in at like 4 a.m., 11 hours of driving the entire day.

I'm sure that hardly qualifies as the "farthest," but the round-trip drive made it trying.

Drove 2700 miles (one way) from western NC to Portland, Oregon. Snakes and arrows tour, summer 2007. First show of a month long oddyssey during which I caught shows at Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas, and Red Rocks! Maybe the best month of my life.
  • Like 2

For his birthday, I bought my best friend a ticket to see his first Rush show in Jacksonville FL on the S&A tour. He flew all the way from Alaska so we could go together.
  • Like 1

I flew from here (Baltimore) to Houston, TX this past December, and saw them at the Toyota Center with my father. Great show, too :yes:

Furthest for me was jersey to Charolette NC. Was supposed to go there a week earlier but rescheduled trip to correspond with the second show on R30.

I guess i have a lot of traveling to do to catch up.

4 days ago my friend and I came from central NJ to Baltimore just for the show. Hardly qualifies as a long trip, considering I have driven from NJ to Austin and back to play drums at one show during sxsw, and many times to Detroit to play a one-off for the recording label.

I've been fortunate that I've always lived in cities large enough that they played in them or near them. I guess the furthest I've gone is from Vancouver, WA where I now live to The Gorge Amphitheater (2 different times) a total of 260 miles. However, I WILL ride to Denver to see them at Red Rocks someday........right guys?.......you will play Red Rocks next tour, right guys?

All the Minneapolis and Winnipeg shows are 7-8 hours of driving for me, and those are always the closest stops. Around here, that's really no big deal. Ottawa in 1997 is the furthest so far (17-18 hour drive), but flying out to Halifax in July will make those shows the furthest, KM-wise.

I've been fortunate that I've always lived in cities large enough that they played in them or near them. I guess the furthest I've gone is from Vancouver, WA where I now live to The Gorge Amphitheater (2 different times) a total of 260 miles. However, I WILL ride to Denver to see them at Red Rocks someday........right guys?.......you will play Red Rocks next tour, right guys?

This tour was mostly indoors because of the string section. Should be a lot of out door next tour (R40?).

This tour was mostly indoors because of the string section. Should be a lot of out door next tour (R40?).

Flew to Red Rocks 2004 R30 from Long Island, would have gone this summer if they had played there, hopefully they will be there again!!??