No California dates for 2013 CA tour?

Does anyone have any info about why there are no California shows othis leg, or if there is any rumored possibility of assitional dates being added?

Not applicable to me, Jerser here, but friends in Cali and I have seen post from some TRF people about no Cali dates. Any hope for those in the west?

All the dates have been announced for this year as far as I know. Nothing will be added in. If they haven't heard anything yet then there won't be any dates out in California this year. Not the bands fault though, it has to do with their tour promoters/management not booking any venues for them out there. While I don't live out there, I to find it odd that there wasn't anything booked at all in the state. i mean every band makes stops in Cali when they tour. Edited by J2112YYZ

All the dates have been announced for this year as far as I know. Nothing will be added in. If they haven't heard anything yet then there won't be any dates out in California this year. Not the bands fault though, it has to do with their tour promoters/management not booking any venues for them out there. While I don't live out there, I to find it odd that there wasn't anything booked at all in the state. i mean every band makes stops in Cali when they tour.

Cali did have four dates last year. This leg is mostly about hitting places not played last year.

All the dates have been announced for this year as far as I know. Nothing will be added in. If they haven't heard anything yet then there won't be any dates out in California this year. Not the bands fault though, it has to do with their tour promoters/management not booking any venues for them out there. While I don't live out there, I to find it odd that there wasn't anything booked at all in the state. i mean every band makes stops in Cali when they tour.

Cali did have four dates last year. This leg is mostly about hitting places not played last year.

I can see that point. But Cali is so big that there are many areas they did not hit last tour. In the Jersey area they are hitting venues not hitlast year, but they are still close to others they did hit, and the same people will likely go. Lastyear they did Newark, Philie, and Brooklyn. This year AC, Jones Beach, and Hershey. The distance between the Venues of last year and this year is so close. I still would expect them to do something similar in the Cali area.

I can see that point. But Cali is so big that there are many areas they did not hit last tour. In the Jersey area they are hitting venues not hitlast year, but they are still close to others they did hit, and the same people will likely go. Lastyear they did Newark, Philie, and Brooklyn. This year AC, Jones Beach, and Hershey. The distance between the Venues of last year and this year is so close. I still would expect them to do something similar in the Cali area.

I hear ya, but PA, NJ etc. are getting like 2 shows combined on both legs. CA is huge. They probably factored mileage and the four shows last year and went "Nyet".

I hear ya, but PA, NJ etc. are getting like 2 shows combined on both legs. CA is huge. They probably factored mileage and the four shows last year and went "Nyet".

CA being huge (lager then the NYC/HJ/Phile area) is why I thought they would get some. The Brooklyn to Hershey to AC triangle (sort of) has 6 shows combined on the two legs. At least one for CA this leg, even if only one for the whole state. They know the fans will travel hours (some even more) for a show.

Just supprised they would leave such a large geographic are out on this leg.

Hawaii might be a logististics issue. Maybe they will do an Asia tour and stop at Hawaii on the way.
  • Like 1

They played in LA on 4/18

That does NOT count as a concert

Considering some of the distances people have traveled to see the boys, Miami to Hawaii to see them would not be that far fetched.

They played in LA on 4/18

That does NOT count as a concert

Absolutely not. Not even close. At most it was a small part of one set.