How many Rush shows have you been to?

I came to Rush late, 2007, but I had 8 wonderful years to make up for the lost time and enjoy what I'd missed out on for all those years; the majesty that was Rush live :wub: :rush:

• Like 1

I came to Rush late, 2007, but I had 8 wonderful years to make up for the lost time and enjoy what I'd missed out on for all those years; the majesty that was Rush live :wub: :rush:

That's fantastic, though.

I only notched eight of them in 25 years, 1990-2015- including exactly zero shows after 1994, until 'coming back' to live Rush in 2013.

I really wish I had done more, now. But I'm grateful for every one of them that I did see.

19.5 ( including Sars Stock)with AC/DC/Stones, Guess Who

16.5 of 19 in Toronto

1 Hamilton

1 Montreal

1 Darrien Lake NY

Frst was GUP in 84 Maple Leaf Gardens 1st row floors

Last R40 both shows ACC

lerxt played a wicked paint it blaclk intro to the last song.i got the boot;rg dvd

lerxt played a wicked paint it blaclk intro to the last song.i got the boot;rg dvd

I only saw the set on the DVD, but it was pretty cool.

Apparently, Rush were prepared to play an encore, but the emcee came out after they played and basically said, "ok, now it's time to move on" so they opted not to go back out.

I was in a grocery store here in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia last week... I saw a dude with an R40 T shirt, so I just had to ask him... how many shows? 206, he told me. TWO HUNDRED AND SIX! Turned out he was from Michigan. And, I thought I was cool, having seen 28 since 1976...
  • Like 1

Only four shows. I've always liked them a lot but for some reason just didn't see them live many times. My first show was in 87 then didn't see them again for twenty years(07)then saw them again the following year in 08 and then on their last and presumably final tour in 2015.

R40 (2, Seattle [full-catered luxury box!], Portland)

Time Machine (2, Seattle, Portland)

Snakes and Arrows (3, Seattle, Portland, Reno [front row!])

R30 (2, Seattle, Portland)

Vapor Trails (2, Seattle The Gorge @ George [windy this time], Portland [half-empty Rose Garden])

T4E (2, Seattle The Gorge @ George [amazing night], Portland)

Presto (1, Oakland [finally!])

What's that, 14 shows?

Edited by goose

I used to keep track of it, then I lost it, I am sure there were more than the ones I wrote down, the weird part is when you attend more than 2 cities in one tour, then you think you recall something, or someone, or a playlist, or hotel, than is gone.

I can die in peace now as I got to see live my favorite songs:

SUBDIVISIONS

JACOBS

DISTANT EARLY WARNING

VITAL SIGNS

LA VILLA

2112 (and see the professor beat the crap out of those drums on grand finale! PRICELESS)

RED SECTOR A

MANHATTAN PROJECT

THE GARDEN

LAKESIDE PARK

THE SPIRIT OF RADIO

LIMELIGHT

GHOST OF A CHANCE

TIME STAND STILL

EARTHSHINE

GHOST RIDER

TERRITORIES

DREAMLINE

ANIMATE

THE TREES

PASSAGE TO BANGKOK

NATURAL SCIENCE

ANALOG KID

STICK IT OUT

PRESTO

BETWEEN THE WHEELS

LEAVE THAT THING ALONE

RESIST

CROSSROADS

BY TOR & SNOW DOG

:bump:

35 years since my first Rush live experience...

Wow, time flies. :hail:

ClZqhHA.jpg

• Like 2

28 shows. Bummed that I couldn't make it to 30.

My first was the p/g tour in September 1984 at MSG. My last was R40, also at MSG. Seems fitting.

My last 2 shows were Newark and MSG on that tour. So got to see the slightly different setlists, but also Losing It with John Dinklage both nights. Couldn't ask for more than that.