How many Rush shows have you been to?

18. My first was during the Hemispheres tour, Dayton Hara Arena, December 1st, 1978

After that was:

1979 - Hemispheres/Permanent Waves tour - same venue

1980 - Permanent Waves - UD Arena

1981 - Moving Pictures tour - Hara Arena

1983 - Signals tour - Cincinnati Riverfront Coliseum

1984 - Grace Under Pressure tour - Columbus Ohio Center

1992 - Roll The Bones tour - Dayton Nutter Center

1994 - Counterparts tour - Cincinnati Riverfront Coliseum

2007/2008 Snakes & Arrows Tour - Cincinnati Riverbend, Columbus Germain Amphitheater

2010/2011 - Time Machine tour - Columbus Nationwide Arena, Huntington Center Toledo, Bridgestone Arena Nashville.

2012/2013 - Clockwork Angels tour - Nationwide Arena, Columbus, Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Atlanta GA, Consol Energy Center Pittsburgh, Midwest Bank Amphitheater Chicago, Riverbend Music Center Cincinnati.

• Like 2

This has likely been posted before, but since they are touring again (yay!!!!) the numbers keep changing.

How many shows have you all been to? Starting on which tour? And how many will it be by the end of the CA tour?

Oh yeah this has been done before.

My first show was "Grace Under Pressure." I was 16.

I have been to 57 shows. I am going three times this summer to hit 60.

I'm doing San Jose, Vegas and LA Forum on August 1st. Could be their last show EVER. I doubt it but with Neil you never know.

I'm sure the last show is in LA so Neil can motorcycle home to Montecito to be with his family!

Neil will retire first.

Maybe Mike Portnoy will get the Rush job. Kidding.

• Like 2

2, with #3 coming up.

1. April 10, 2011—New York, NY—Time Machine Tour

2. October 20, 2012—Newark, NJ—Clockwork Angels Tour

3. June 27, 2015—Newark, NJ—R40: 40th Anniversary Tour

This july will make it 22 shows I've seen. Almost had front row near the center, but got screwed by the seller at the last minute. Consolation prize is 4th row dead center. Can't complain about that--had the same seats in Allentown for the TM tour, and they were unbelievably great. Plus I ended up spending about $450 less than the front row seat, although still a lot. I think I paid less than $400 per ticket for Allentown, but didn't know exactly where in the row my seats were until we got there. I figured for that price, as far to the Geddy side as possible, but boy were we shocked when they were right on the dead center aisle. I still remember the first time I got floor seats--radio city for the opening night of 5 shows at the tail end of signals/just before GUP. I think row H or G, but I was bummed when I saw the first umpteen rows started at AA-SS so we were like 27th row. Got those the old-fashioned way--waiting on line at the crack of dawn at the local record store's ticketmaster window. I had to stand on the arms of my seat to see for the entire show. Ushers were freaking out.

Number 10 coming up in Atlanta but it all started with this one :D

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah239/jjs4841/DSC00230_zpsobyqam0o.jpg

Gotta love $7.00 concert tickets!!! I think the cheapest one I have is live $5.80 (Not for Rush, though)

Going on 22 after the R40 tour!

Number 10 coming up in Atlanta but it all started with this one :D

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah239/jjs4841/DSC00230_zpsobyqam0o.jpg

Gotta love $7.00 concert tickets!!! I think the cheapest one I have is live $5.80 (Not for Rush, though)

They came back 11 months later and THEY WERE $8.50 !!!! :coy:

http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah239/jjs4841/DSC00231_zpskazlyp07.jpg

• Like 1

I wish I still had my original ticket stubs. The first few years of concerts that I went to they kept the tickets or I lost them.
  • Like 2

I wish I still had my original ticket stubs. The first few years of concerts that I went to they kept the tickets or I lost them.

I have MOST of the concert tickets I've used over the years....Unfortunately my first Rush ticket was ripped on the side that the name Rush WASN'T on since it was the first of two nights... But I have MOST of my concert tickets in a ticket album.

I have MOST of the concert tickets I've used over the years....Unfortunately my first Rush ticket was ripped on the side that the name Rush WASN'T on since it was the first of two nights... But I have MOST of my concert tickets in a ticket album.

I had this happen for one of the Rush shows that I went to back in the 80's. I was so pissed.

How many shows have you all been to? Starting on which tour? And how many will it be by the end of the CA tour?

BIG FAT O, that's how many. The closest I got to a show was R30 in London and LA last year, both collapsed due to family issues. I've given up any remote hope of ever seeing my favourite band play live down under. Enjoy your shows.

You sound a tad (understandably) bitter.. At least in this day and age everything they do pretty much is on video somewhere including an official release for every tour.. and in some ways, the DVD experience is better than all the ticket bullshit just to get a seat where you can't see much any way..