How many Rush shows have you been to?

28 since Signals Tour. Next week #29 in Cologne.

I will be in Cologne too, show #143.... :drool:

Wow, 143 I'm impressed.

There's a pre show meetup of the German Rush Forum at the Fischmarkt am Leystapel (2 km from Lanxess Arena, left side of the Rhine). We'll be there from 2pm. In case if you want to join us?

Wantagh will be my sixth. If I had been born earlier, this would be a very different number... :eyeroll:

So jealous of the people who've seen 100+ shows.

This has likely been posted before, but since they are touring again (yay!!!!) the numbers keep changing.

How many shows have you all been to? Starting on which tour? And how many will it be by the end of the CA tour?

I've been to 31 since 1979, and will see 3 more in one week between June 30 (Grand Rapids) and July 6 (Hamilton, ONT, Canadia).... I have a dream of seeing my 40th show during R40... Gents, let's get those 2014 show dates in the works, shall we? Rock on!

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%20posters/IMG_3235.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%20posters/IMG_3237.jpg

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%202011%20Concord/IMG_0815.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman

Just 1 in Amsterdam on their current tour. I live in Denmark, and I could have seen them in Sweden on their Time Machine tour in 2011, but that wasn't gonna happen.

I think it must have showed that it was a first for me, because some where looking at me with a smile and a look in their eyes saying "I remember my first Rush show". Either that or they were trying to hit on me, haha ;-)

• Like 1

I've been to seven, soon to be eight:

7/4/07 - Darien Lake PAC, Darien Center, NY

7/5/08 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY

7/23/10 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY

9/2/10 - NY State Fair, Syracuse, NY (first time they've been in my hometown since I was about 6 months old in 1983)

4/8/11 - Giant Center, Hershey, PA

10/10/12 - Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport, CT

10/26/12 - First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY

and in under three weeks...

6/25/13 - SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY

May 2 1988: Rotterdam Ahoy

May 3 1992: Rotterdam Ahoy

October 1 2004: Rotterdam Ahoy

October 16 2007: Rotterdam Ahoy

October 17 2007: Rotterdam Ahoy

May 27 2011: Rotterdam Ahoy

June 2 2013: Amsterdam Ziggodome

After Cologne last night 143 :codger:

I hate you ;) :D

Thanks... :drool:

For me 48 since 1984 Grace Under Pressure Tour of which I saw 3 times. It could be 47 cause my memory these days is getting real bad.....I've found stubs where I can't recall ever going to that show or state. My average for each tour around 5-6. VT was the most for a tour 8.....CA Tour so far 5 in 3 states.

Only one other band I've seen more times probably twice my RUSH total and the only one traveled outside of this country to see multiple times.

Cincinnati will be my 10th , 81,82,84,02,04,07,08,10,12. Had a couple kids one in '85 and one in'94 . Honestly I only went to a handful of shows during those years, I really lost interest in music during the hair metal - grunge period.

Wow. range thus far is 0-144 (unless too many to count is more). But there are a few in the 140's!!! And one projected into the 150's by the end of the CA tour. Other 140's, are you going to let the 150's beat you?

TRF members, proving for decades that if they play it, we will come...

HYF - 1, Presto - 2, RTB - 1, Counterparts - 1, TFE - 2, VT - 1, R30 - 1, S&A - 2, TM - 1, CA - 2 - So, that makes 14.

How about an award for the longest time between shows?

Went to the April 20, 1980 show in Madison, WI at the Dane County Coliseum for the Permanent Waves tour.

Then had 3 kids and lots of living - but kept listening and buying albums!

Now going to July 4, 2013 show in Milwaukee, WI at the Summerfest Marcus Amphitheater with my 18 year old son.

Can't wait to see them again - they represent all that is good with being a musician with integrity, work ethic, and always trying to provide the best entertainment they can for the fans!

Rush Rocks!!

• Like 1

I'm a better late then never concert attendee! Been a die-hard fan since 1980 (hence my ID), but due to finances & constantly moving with my hubby's jobs never got settled until now. My six shows are all from this CA tour alone; 2 shows during 2012 leg; Indy & Chicago, 4 upcoming shows on 2013 leg: Hershey, Chicago, Grand Rapids & Milwaukee! I loved the Rush synth period so this tour really rocks. Edited by rushfanforever!