Fantastic Photo Gallery from the Baltimore show...

Jag2112

Below is a link to a really great gallery of photos taken from the 3rd row at last night's concert in Baltimore...

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/concert-baltimore-05.07.2013.php

I hope I get some pics of this quality when I see the boys in A.C. this weekend...

To see see galleries from every other show during the 2012-13 Clockwork Angels tour, click the following link:

http://cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/tourdates.php#CLOCKWORK

Enjoy-

Great shots!!

Geddy's voice was much stronger yesterday than both times we saw him on leg one too. The difference was pronounced. I dare say all but flawless.

HalfwayToGone told me at the show that the acoustics at 1st-Mariner Arena were good, and man, I couldn't agree more. Also the best sounding show of that and Bristow and Charlotte, easily.

The acoustics were killer. For the first time we could actually hear the strings very well on all songs as well as the individual instruments of the band.

B-more is definitely on the list as a must-see venue for their R-41 tour. LOL

It wasn't too large either, a smaller arena. Not sure what gate was, but I estimate ~ 12K.

• Like 1

Great shots. Here's a link to my FB album—only 7 mediocre iphone shots, but they're from the opposite side, row 2. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook...27244457&type=3

Excellent!

I agree w/ you that the CA's stuff is their best in 20 years or so! As a complete album in particular. The diversity of it all IMO is the biggest difference. Might be their best album as albums go ever. Tough to say and highly subjective, but I think I'd give it my vote. It's for the same reasons that we'd loaded up on this tour as well. Time Machine we went to just once, before that it was Test for Echo for me.

Edited by Wingmaster

Wow! Nice pics.

I hope to get a few myself.

Thanks for ramping up my excitement level for for Saturday's show!

I'll be going to the AC show as well - hope to take a few good pics from that event too :-)

Great photos! Thanks for the links. :)

Wow! Nice pics.

I hope to get a few myself.

Thanks for ramping up my excitement level for for Saturday's show!

I'll be going to the AC show as well - hope to take a few good pics from that event too :-)

I'll be there too, and a bit more toward the center of the stage, but still over by Alex.