VIP Coin Wanted

Barry

If anyone who bought a VIP ticket for the 2nd leg of the tour would considering selling the coin that comes as part of the VIP swag, please send me a private message, I am very interested in picking one up. Thanks!

I was curious as how I could get one of those coins as well, but 50gs is a bit outta my price range.. !!! Anyone else willing to part with one to a fellow Rush Rat.. some of these multiple VIP show members might have a spare :)

I was curious as how I could get one of those coins as well, but 50gs is a bit outta my price range.. !!! Anyone else willing to part with one to a fellow Rush Rat.. some of these multiple VIP show members might have a spare :)

i don't like to part with things, but there is a chance i might have an extra. if you can't get one get in touch.

• Like 1

sorry I have been a sucker and been bidding on eBay for one. So if we have a generous person who wouldn't mind parting with one pretty please let me know. I'm here in California and they are not touring on the west coast. Thanks again.

i still cant believe they are not doing any shows in ca. that makes no sense.

ok to pm me about coin.

• Like 1

I didn't know they were making coins this time around. Googled it, it's a very impressive piece. Would love to get my hands on one but I wouldn't pay the amount being asked for it on eBay and I'd feel bad taking it off of someone's hands. Good luck to those searching.

My brother, Lieutenant Commander United States Navy, is a big Rush fan and part of why I am myself. He is overseas "Workin' Them Angels " right now. Missing a homebase show in MD last week I so wanted to take him too. He loves medallions such as these and I would love to present him with one any kindhearted soul wouldn' mind parting with. I'd be glad to take care of any cost you might require to allow me an opportunity to do this. Please PM me if you are one of those special friends! Thank you very much.
  • Like 1

My brother, Lieutenant Commander United States Navy, is a big Rush fan and part of why I am myself. He is overseas "Workin' Them Angels " right now. Missing a homebase show in MD last week I so wanted to take him too. He loves medallions such as these and I would love to present him with one any kindhearted soul wouldn' mind parting with. I'd be glad to take care of any cost you might require to allow me an opportunity to do this. Please PM me if you are one of those special friends! Thank you very much.

I've seen the coins on both ebay and Amazon... some people are just asking outrageous prices for them.

I've seen the coins on both ebay and Amazon... some people are just asking outrageous prices for them.

From experience, if it's no longer in production/available for sale, it ends up on ebay and amazon for 3-10 times the value.

Certainly this takes precedence, but after he's covered I wouldn't turn down a chance to trade for one with someone who has an extra. I could offer some album flats, a 45 or a promo poster or something depending on your preferences and likes..

Thanks to all for the nice advice/comments! I'm still looking around for him, hoping for something from a real fan here and not some eseller online. Thanks again.

I will most likely have an extra, we have 2 VIP tix for Hamilton, not sure when the swag is sent for this leg. We also did VIP last year for Newark, the goods didnt show for probably a month after the show.

I sent a forum member the guitar picks from the last leg no charge, will probably do the same for this merchandise or at most ask for postage for something like a tour book.

Screw ebay, more trouble than its worth for few bucks and besides, paying it forward to fellow Rush fans is good karma :rush:

• Like 1