Well That was good! - Bring on R40 or The Time Machine Too!!

Heres an idea. Since they play about 2 hours and 40 minutes of music on recent tours how about one upping YES. They are currently playing 3 complete albums on there current tour. RUSH should play 4. Open with "2112" then "A Farewell to Kings" "Hemispheres" and close with "Permanent Waves"

Heres an idea. Since they play about 2 hours and 40 minutes of music on recent tours how about one upping YES. They are currently playing 3 complete albums on there current tour. RUSH should play 4. Open with "2112" then "A Farewell to Kings" "Hemispheres" and close with "Permanent Waves"

Oh hell yeah I'd be all over that if they did that!

Great idea and I would love to see it but I don't think Geddy's voice could get through Hemispheres. Besides 3 albums is just long enough. I would prefer to see Just these 3 albums :

Set 1:

Clockwork Angels (With String Section)

Set 2:

Moving Pictures

Permanent Waves

Encore:

2112 (Entire Suite)

:codger:

PeW would have been great, 2112 woulda been also. Oh well, R40 turned out decent.

Ha ha, what an understatement! :D

Me being a touch sarcastic. Today is one year anniversary of first R40 show...road trip to Virginia. Time flies,not standing still at all.

• Like 1