Well That was good! - Bring on R40 or The Time Machine Too!!

Clockwork Angels Tour was great!. I thoroughly enjoyed them all three times. Now bring on The R40 or The Time Machine Too Tours.

Here are the set list: :LOL:

R40 Tour:

R40 Instrumedley:

(Finding my Way, By -Tor & the Snow Dog, The Necromancer, A Passage to Bangkok, Cygnus X-1, Hemispheres (Prelude), Freewill)

Limelight

Caravan

BU2B

Cut to the Chase

Sweet Miracle

Mal-Mar

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

Far Cry

The Anarchist

Carnies

Driven (With Bass Solo)

Jacobs Ladder

Red Barchetta

Test for Echo

New World Man

Distant Early Warning

Headlong Flight

YYZ Drum Solo

Alex Solo/ The Garden

Xanadu (Entire)

Encores:

The Spirt of Radio

Tom Sawyer

Closer to the Heart (Extended)

:rush: :haz: :rush:

Time Machine Too:

Set 1:

Limelight

Caravan

New World Man

Cut to the Chase

Open Secrets

Test for Echo

MalNar

Show Don't Tell

Clockwork Angels

2112 (O/T/F)

Set 2:

The Spirit of Radio

Freewill

Jacob's Ladder

Entre Nous

Different Strings

Natural Science

The Anarchist

Carnies

Red Barchetta

Distant Early Warning

YYZ - Drum Solo

Alex's Solo/ The Garden

Xanadu (Entire)

Encore:

Far Cry

Tom Sawyer

Headlong Flight

Edited by losingit2k

Huge thumbs-up to 'Cut to the Chase'... before the CA tour, I was thinking this would be such an awesome song to include, that I was actually a little surprised that it wasn't part of the setlist! :P But at least 'Where's My Thing?' had been included, which I'd also half-expected, so that was cool! :)
  • Like 1

Huge thumbs-up to 'Cut to the Chase'... before the CA tour, I was thinking this would be such an awesome song to include, that I was actually a little surprised that it wasn't part of the setlist! :P But at least 'Where's My Thing?' had been included, which I'd also half-expected, so that was cool! :)

Yeah Cut to the Chase has quickly moved to the top of my list of RUSH songs I wish to hear live. Gladly I was able to knock off Middletown Dreams, Grand Design, Body Electric and Where's my Thing? off that wish list which keeps getting shorter with every tour. Hope they continue to include unplayed songs in their setlists.

:drool:

Edited by losingit2k

Yeah Cut to the Chase has quickly moved to the top of my list of RUSH songs I wish to hear live. Gladly I was able to knock off Middletown Dreams, Grand Design, Body Electric and Where's my Thing? off that wish list which keeps getting shorter with every tour. Hope they continue to include unplayed songs in their setlists.

Agreed! I love when rarely - if not ever - -played songs get included. I still grumble over how I'd wanted to remain a setlist virgin this tour, until I saw my show, but had two people slip on songs that I'd really wanted to be surprised by - 'Grand Designs' (thanks, brother!) and 'Territories'. Ah well. Now, I mostly hope for some Vapor Trails action - I think I would end up wetting my pants if 'How It Is' got played!

• Like 1

Jesus losingit, it's been like what...an hour since the last setlist you posted?

I still don't see them doing an R40 (a.k.a. R30 part 2) or Time Machine Too (What's the point of that?) but you've heard all this before. Anyway, I challenge you to make a setlist that has ONLY one word song titles beginning with the letter "R". No repeating songs.

• Like 1

Jesus losingit, it's been like what...an hour since the last setlist you posted?

I still don't see them doing an R40 (a.k.a. R30 part 2) or Time Machine Too (What's the point of that?) but you've heard all this before. Anyway, I challenge you to make a setlist that has ONLY one word song titles beginning with the letter "R". No repeating songs.

15 minute opening video

Rivendell with 25 minute jam in the center

Intermission

Another 30 minute vide

Resist with 1 hour accoustic jam

Encore

RhythmN'Blues-drumsolo

• Like 1

Agreed! I love when rarely - if not ever - -played songs get included. I still grumble over how I'd wanted to remain a setlist virgin this tour, until I saw my show, but had two people slip on songs that I'd really wanted to be surprised by - 'Grand Designs' (thanks, brother!) and 'Territories'. Ah well. Now, I mostly hope for some Vapor Trails action - I think I would end up wetting my pants if 'How It Is' got played!

Yeah! There are two tunes from Vapor Trails I want to see live, Sweet Miracle and the Title Track.

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

Man! That one was hard! Specially the no repeating rule!

:P

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

My set is less realistic(not that yours is very realistic) but more of a full length set. :P

• Like 1

Yeah! There are two tunes from Vapor Trails I want to see live, Sweet Miracle and the Title Track.

Sweet Miracle and Vapor Trail......excellent taste.....sign me up....

and while you're at it, sprinkle me some of that Cut to the Chase.....with a side of Cold Fire, Double Agent & Everyday Glory.....

• Like 1

and while you're at it, sprinkle me some of that Cut to the Chase.....with a side of Cold Fire, Double Agent & Everyday Glory.....

'Everyday Glory'... this is my dream song! I simply can't not get shivers when I listen to it. I would absolutely love to experience it live! :)

• Like 1

'Everyday Glory'... this is my dream song! I simply can't not get shivers when I listen to it. I would absolutely love to experience it live! :)

Alex's guitar part in everyday glory is very shiver worthy.....

• Like 1

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

My set is less realistic(not that yours is very realistic) but more of a full length set. :P

You Rush fools look through the entire song list for song titles beginning with 'R'?

Try this one then: setlist consisting of songs between 3-4 minutes ONLY

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

You Rush fools look through the entire song list for song titles beginning with 'R'?

You could tackle that one yourself the Johnny!

:blaze:

ANOTHER setlist?

You're making this forum almost unreadable. It's embarassing to watch happen.

Let my man dream ok...it really is good therapy for him

Yeah these setlist are the only thing keeping me from flying off the handle!

:banghead:

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

So, what, 'Hope' and 'New World Man'? Would there be anything else shorter than 3 minutes? Oh, wait, you said between 3-4. Well, that crosses 'Hope' off the list. There must be a few songs under 4 minutes, then....

• Like 1

Encore:

Rivendell

Resist

So, what, 'Hope' and 'New World Man'? Would there be anything else shorter than 3 minutes? Oh, wait, you said between 3-4. Well, that crosses 'Hope' off the list. There must be a few songs under 4 minutes, then....

Ok here goes:

In the Mood– 3:33

Beneath, Between & Behind– 3:02

Best I Can– 3:24

Mr. Soul– 3:51

For What It's Worth– 3:30

Tears– 3:30

Different Strings– 3:48

I Think I'm Going Bald– 3:37

Lessons– 3:51

A Passage to Bangkok– 3:32

Set 2:

Fly by Night– 3:21

Circumstances– 3:42

The Twilight Zone– 3:16

Anagram (for Mongo)– 4:00

Shapes of Things– 3:16

Halo Effect– 3:14

Sweet Miracle– 3:40

The Seeker– 3:27

Face Up– 3:54

Half the World– 3:41

New World Man– 3:44

Something for Nothing– 4:00

Encore:

Summertime Blues– 3:43

Crossroads– 3:27

Closer to the Heart (Live on ESL)– 3:08

I'd tell you what. I wouldn't hesitate to see that show!

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1