How Much do you weigh? And How tall are you?

treeduck

6'2" tall and weighing a around 155-160 pounds. I have held that weight the last ten years and now I'm 30. I can eat whatever I want, I don't get fat. When I was younger it bothered me that I was so skinny, so I would eat everything I could but I could only get up to 176 pounds and that was by heavy drinking too. Now I have settled with the fact that I will always be tall and skinny, but now I dress to enhance that and sometimes workout to tone my body.

I've gained a stone since last time I posted....

Though I'm only 7 or 8 pounds heavier than when I was working, being out of work doesn't help...

:(

^^^ I'm 5'8" which is tall for a woman. I love wearing heels but can't really. I mean, what's the point? I already tower over people!

I'm always in heels especially when im out with D... he towers over me at 6'1 :LOL: When Im in flats or barefoot I look so short. :LOL:

I'm 5'10" and weigh 153 lbs., but I feel like a runt compared to some of you.

You'll grow! :codger:

Nine months on and now I weigh 157 lbs., but still no taller.

Well you're the same height as me I've had no problems. It's a good height, about average among the general population.

^^^ I'm 5'8" which is tall for a woman. I love wearing heels but can't really. I mean, what's the point? I already tower over people!

I think you should wear heels if you want to, Janie- be tall and be proud! My wife is 5'11", and I encourage her to wear heels if she wants to. If she does then she is as tall as I am, but that doesn't bother me at all.

I think you should wear heels if you want to, Janie- be tall and be proud! My wife is 5'11", and I encourage her to wear heels if she wants to. If she does then she is as tall as I am, but that doesn't bother me at all.

I'm already taller than all my girlfriends and the husband is also 5'8". I hate being taller than people. I need to find some amazon women to hang out with.

I'm already taller than all my girlfriends and the husband is also 5'8". I hate being taller than people. I need to find some amazon women to hang out with.

She looks nice.

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/usttobee50/Amazon2.jpg

Wear the heels.. I insist

• Like 1

Wear the heels.. I insist

I'm already kind of awkward and goofy. I don't need to add to that! Seriously, where are the tall people?

I can understand that.

I disagree with your "awkward and goofy" comment, though. Impossible!

I am 8 feet, 2 inches tall and weigh 452 pounds.

I iz Giant.

Me smash all you little people with me club, which happens to be the jawbone of an ass.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert
  • Like 2

Ok...not specific...

Around 11 stone, over six foot.

Slender, tall and absolutely breathtaking (to no one).