ok ladies, here's the most important question ever.

liddybuck01

Speaking from someone who's been cheated on, this thread is disturbing

Well we all know I'm a Geddy gal, but the reason I respect so much is because they are devoted to their wives and children.

That is what makes them more appealing to me.

But, I'd have some wine with Geddy...well...*wink*

• Like 3

Well we all know I'm a Geddy gal, but the reason I respect so much is because they are devoted to their wives and children.

Exactly Lin...

I think this question was posed as in a what if they weren't married and there was an opportunity to have them in raw and salacious ways who would you take to your boudoir. :LOL:

I think while Im attracted to Alex... it's that guitar playing that has my heart. My evening with him would prolly be lots of guitar playing and me crying for more more guitar! Him grumbling about "this demanding chick" Having some wine and laughs that make me piss my pants laughing and eventually get so trashed I pass out and Alex would be wondering WTF is wrong with this chick.

True Life

:yes:

• Like 2

Even though almost every person said "if he was single?"

• Like 1

Hey for my dream date he doesn't even have to be single. Im awesome like that.

• Like 1

Hee, yeah putting rules on fantasies kinda defeats the purpose, no?

• Like 1

Hee, yeah putting rules on fantasies kinda defeats the purpose, no?

Ya... Just go with it...

• Like 1

Exactly Lin...

I think this question was posed as in a what if they weren't married and there was an opportunity to have them in raw and salacious ways who would you take to your boudoir. :LOL:

I think while Im attracted to Alex... it's that guitar playing that has my heart. My evening with him would prolly be lots of guitar playing and me crying for more more guitar! Him grumbling about "this demanding chick" Having some wine and laughs that make me piss my pants laughing and eventually get so trashed I pass out and Alex would be wondering WTF is wrong with this chick.

True Life

YaYa, you should see me watching the dvd's of Geddy....

And, in my daydreams.....well.

Plus, I've always said...yeah out loud (well) "Geddy you can play me like that bass"

Hey, I'm only human. LOL

• Like 2

Exactly Lin...

True Life

YaYa, you should see me watching the dvd's of Geddy....

And, in my daydreams.....well.

Plus, I've always said...yeah out loud (well) "Geddy you can play me like that bass"

Hey, I'm only human. LOL

Heh... I know what you mean. I find myself watching Exit Stage Left going... "oh Al... baby just 5 mins alone... PLAY ME THAT SONG!!!!"

Luckily Im pretty sure D has a "man-Crush" on Alex too so he gets it. :LOL:

• Like 1

Exactly Lin...

True Life

Yeah it's the same with me. While Alex is plenty attractive (always has been holy crud), it was his guitar playing that made me swoon first. Especially the closing solo on Mission. :wub:

I could pass the time talking with Neil about history, philosophy and books, could talk with Geddy about baseball and maybe could learn a chord or two from Alex. I would be happy then. :cool:

That is my answer and I am sticking to it. :D

Cheers,

frippy

• Like 2

I didn't read any responses when I posted that. Just the op which reminds you that they're married. And says nothing about it being a fantasy! Whatever floats your boat I guess. Just my opinion.

It is comforting to know the boys can resist all the sluts they probably meet though. Pretty cool they've all been happily married for so long!

I didn't read any responses when I posted that. Just the op which reminds you that they're married. And says nothing about it being a fantasy! Whatever floats your boat I guess. Just my opinion.

It is comforting to know the boys can resist all the sluts they probably meet though. Pretty cool they've all been happily married for so long!

"All of the sluts"? That's a little harsh isn't it? I have to wonder how many women went after Geddy or Alex because they knew little about their personal lives or that they were even married to begin with.

• Like 2

"All of the sluts"? That's a little harsh isn't it? I have to wonder how many women went after Geddy or Alex because they knew little about their personal lives or that they were even married to begin with.

Who says I'm talking about them?? I just mean women that go after guys that know they're in a happy marriage. I'll just call them home wreckers if you prefer..

...because the men play no role in the cheating process.

:)

This thread is really disturbing...I think I'll keep coming back...

:chickendance:

Edited by umoveme
  • Like 2

...because the men play no role in the cheating process

I don't have much use for them either ;)

Who says I'm talking about them?? I just mean women that go after guys that know they're in a happy marriage. I'll just call them home wreckers if you prefer..

In other words, you're talking about a totally different situation than anything being discussed in this thread. Lighten up, man.

• Like 2

In other words, you're talking about a totally different situation than anything being discussed in this thread. Lighten up, man.

Lighten up? Who says I'm pissed off? Lol

and I thought the thread was about sleeping with married guys in Rush??

I certainly didn't say you were pissed off. From your contributions to this thread, I'd probably describe you as uptight rather than pissed off, but given that it's your own phrase, perhaps pissed off would be a better description after all.

I just wonder why you have to come in here and get all "disturbed" and righteous about "sluts" and "homewreckers" when it should be clear to anyone with a functioning brain that this thread is just a bit of harmless fun. It's not like we're in here plotting to take the guys in Rush away from their wives. I don't see why it's necessary for you to read it if all it does is rile you up and make you feel the need to judge people and try to make them feel bad about themselves.

• Like 1

I certainly didn't say you were pissed off. From your contributions to this thread, I'd probably describe you as uptight rather than pissed off, but given that it's your own phrase, perhaps pissed off would be a better description after all.

I just wonder why you have to come in here and get all "disturbed" and righteous about "sluts" and "homewreckers" when it should be clear to anyone with a functioning brain that this thread is just a bit of harmless fun. It's not like we're in here plotting to take the guys in Rush away from their wives. I don't see why it's necessary for you to read it if all it does is rile you up and make you feel the need to judge people and try to make them feel bad about themselves.

Maybe you aren't plotting...

*goes back to plotting*

• Like 2