ok ladies, here's the most important question ever.

liddybuck01

If the opportunity presented itself, and you had the chance to spend a "romantic"( ;) ;) ) evening with one of the fellas, would you do so?

Ok, yeah, they're married. and yeah, most of us are, too. but c'mon... they're rock GODS. no way you could pass it up!

just wondering/hoping that I'm not the only perv here! :LOL:

If this were an alternate reality and none of them were attached I'd have to say it would be a really tough choice. There are things about each of them that I find very appealing.

Well it's no secret that I've had a crush on Al for a while. I can't help it. Men who play guitar are hot just like my fella. :drool:

I have the same problem lol here's my question...

1. would Alex take both of us at the same time? he can look at you while I do all of the work.

2. would our fellas mind?

:LOL:

Well it's no secret that I've had a crush on Al for a while. I can't help it. Men who play guitar are hot just like my fella. :drool:

1. would Alex take both of us at the same time? he can look at you while I do all of the work.

Actually mine would prolly encourage me to go for it the dirty prev. Haha! He'd ask to watch of course. I think Al is man enough to handle us both K. ;)

• Like 1

Actually mine would prolly encourage me to go for it the dirty prev. Haha! He'd ask to watch of course. I think Al is man enough to handle us both K. ;)

sounds like a deal. let's do this! ::game face::

I can't even lie. I'm not much to look at, but I would rock his world.

Edited by liddybuck01
  • Like 1

Haha!!!

Something tells me we will eventually tell him to just shut up and play the guitar.

Haha!!!

Something tells me we will eventually tell him to just shut up and play the guitar.

which will get us super turned on and we will eat him alive. :LOL:

Jesus I still can't believe Geddy Lee is some kind of sex symbol to some women. If someone had told me that in 1981 I would have laughed and recommended a good asylum! :LOL:

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

If the opportunity presented itself, and you had the chance to spend a "romantic"( ;) ;) ) evening with one of the fellas, would you do so?

Ok, yeah, they're married. and yeah, most of us are, too. but c'mon... they're rock GODS. no way you could pass it up!

just wondering/hoping that I'm not the only perv here! :LOL:

Well not gonna lie and say it isn't a nice image, soaking it up with Geddy in a big tub, washing his hair, putting chocolate on....

JK (kind of)

I remember when I met Lindsey Buckingham, who i'm also very much in love with. hubby, then boyfriend, was a little uncomfortable with it since he wasn't there to actually see what was going on. I had to reassure him that it was just a quick hello and a photo, sadly. :LOL:
  • Like 1

In my alternate reality where I'm not married and neither is Alex, absofrikkenlutely. The fantasy is the combination of the hot monkey sex and the meaningful relationship. Being a one-night port in a storm isn't very appealing to me, not matter who the guy is. Call me old-fashioned. *shrug*

On the other hand, there's this:

http://photos.rush.com/Rush2013/Nashville/29209579_pZF3kB#!i=2489009477&k=skqCrMb&lb=1&s=A.

What was I saying?

• Like 1

Jesus I still can't believe Geddy Lee is some kind of sex symbol to some women. If someone had told me that in 1981 I would have laughed and recommended a good asylum! :LOL:

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

Obviously you weren't around in 1981!

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

No I wasn't born until 82.

However that's what pictures are for.

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

If you'd been there you'd realise how funny this all is... :joker:

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

Hey! I'm an 82'er too!

And I look at old photos of Geddy, and think, man, he was really cute in the 70s. But there was a little period in the 80s when he chopped off that gorgeous hair to get all mullety, in the Grace Under Pressure era, that just doesn't do it for me. But his current style (which has been more or less the same for the past 20 years!) suits him very well.

Anyway.

In response to the question: if tomorrow I was presented with an opportunity for a 'romantic' evening with any of the boys, I wouldn't go for it; I couldn't forget the fact that I am practically married and that each of them is married - I'm not going to let my own moral compass slip for anybody. I would love to have an evening to just hang out with them, without 'romantic' overtures, and maybe play some bass or just have a few drinks and chat. I realize this is kind of incongruous with the posts I've made regarding a certain Rush boy's butt, but reality is different from virtuality. Holding someone's butt in high esteem doesn't mean I automatically want to do naughty things with it, given an opportunity.

But, now, if we had holodeck technology, and there was an opportunity to create a Geddy.... But this is a whole other can of worms. I've had this discussion with my boyfriend, who would very much love to explore a holodeck - would doing naughty things with computer-generated, virtual people, be considered morally wrong or cheating? Or is it a kind of "what happens on the holodeck, stays on the holodeck" kind of thing?

• Like 1

I really, really, can't stand the idea of being a dark spot on any marriage of decades. Particularly not in the case of someone I respect or like as a person. I wouldn't do it.

BUT -- my crafty little brain works in funny ways. I'd pick Neil --- just because I think he'd be a terribly intriguing conversation (not that the other two wouldn't, but NP even more so).

So I'd talk with him as long as I could string it out --- and THEN claim a headache, before it led elsewhere. Or, perhaps tell him "this is not a love song -- this isn't fantasy land." ;)

Alex between like 1980 - to early 90s would take a strong act of will --- but still, no.

• Like 2

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

Hey! I'm an 82'er too!

And I look at old photos of Geddy, and think, man, he was really cute in the 70s. But there was a little period in the 80s when he chopped off that gorgeous hair to get all mullety, in the Grace Under Pressure era, that just doesn't do it for me. But his current style (which has been more or less the same for the past 20 years!) suits him very well.

Anyway.

In response to the question: if tomorrow I was presented with an opportunity for a 'romantic' evening with any of the boys, I wouldn't go for it; I couldn't forget the fact that I am practically married and that each of them is married - I'm not going to let my own moral compass slip for anybody. I would love to have an evening to just hang out with them, without 'romantic' overtures, and maybe play some bass or just have a few drinks and chat. I realize this is kind of incongruous with the posts I've made regarding a certain Rush boy's butt, but reality is different from virtuality. Holding someone's butt in high esteem doesn't mean I automatically want to do naughty things with it, given an opportunity.

But, now, if we had holodeck technology, and there was an opportunity to create a Geddy.... But this is a whole other can of worms. I've had this discussion with my boyfriend, who would very much love to explore a holodeck - would doing naughty things with computer-generated, virtual people, be considered morally wrong or cheating? Or is it a kind of "what happens on the holodeck, stays on the holodeck" kind of thing?

Geddy could put a dead hamster on his head and I'd still think he's gorgeous. We all made bad hair mistakes in the 80's... or our mothers did for us (thanks mom).

• Like 1

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

Hey! I'm an 82'er too!

Anyway.

Geddy could put a dead hamster on his head and I'd still think he's gorgeous. We all made bad hair mistakes in the 80's... or our mothers did for us (thanks mom).

I thought it was a large guinea pig pelt that he wears, did he go hamster all of a sudden? :eh: :unsure: :blaze:

• Like 1

Wha!?

Geddy is so beautiful!

Hey! I'm an 82'er too!

Anyway.

I thought it was a large guinea pig pelt that he wears, did he go hamster all of a sudden? :eh: :unsure: :blaze:

Some people have claimed it's a raccoon that his tour bus ran over.