Blargh Sabbath NEW ""13"" album, will you buy the "double" album soft-pack? Or the bare bones 8 track HARDON pack!??

treeduck

which version of the new BLARRGGH SABBATH  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which edition will you buy?

• I will buy the soft-pack deluxe double album, with extra tracks, I hope it's so,so so, soft too...
    • I will buy the regular, bare bones HARD AS MY COCK jewel case edtion, with 8 tracks
    • I'll buy none of this bogus bullshit!! I believe in the Sabbath of the 70's and 80's only!
    • I'll buy the Best Buy SUPER deluxe version, with extra tracks and extra-extra track that no one can get, except Best Buy turds
    • I'll buy the ULTRA deluxe vinyl, DVD, CD, DAT, etc edition you bet your best lavatory log I will!
    • I'll buy the vertical glow in the dark, amber shining gold embossed rich chump edition made of Ozzy's compacted pubic hair, scraped from the inside Sharon's nose while she was drugged to the gills on coke
    • I hate Sabbath and I always have, so obviously nothing for me thanks.
    • I'm a DIO fan, f**k Ozzy all his solo albums suck! So you know this will too!

I'll buy the regular version with 8 tracks. Call me old school, but i've never muched cared for all the bonus track bullshit with albums. If the tracks weren't good enough to be included on the actual album to begin with then screw the extra tracks.

I usually agree, but for some reason, I've found some of Ozzy's "bonus tracks" to be better than many of the tracks from said album.

We will see with this Sabbath one though...

I'll buy the regular version with 8 tracks. Call me old school, but i've never muched cared for all the bonus track bullshit with albums. If the tracks weren't good enough to be included on the actual album to begin with then screw the extra tracks.

I usually agree, but for some reason, I've found some of Ozzy's "bonus tracks" to be better than many of the tracks from said album.

What bonus tracks do you mean?

Oh, from Ozzy?

Well, the first one that comes to mind immediately is "Nightmare". It was a bonus track from Black Rain. I know many are not crazy about current Ozzy, but I actually found Black Rain pretty good overall. But...Nightmare stands out as a song that kills most of what's on the actual record, to the point where I'm like, "what the hell were they thinking leaving this off?"

He had another called "Don't Blame Me", from the 90's I believe, which I really like as well. There are others.

Well the thing is they're playing one of the bonus tracks live, Methademic, so that's technically a bonus track but it's really one of the main tracks on the album and one of the forerunner tracks.

Since the closest show to me sold out and I wasn't able to get tickets what new songs they're playing live really don't matter to me. I did watch the video of the song on youtube and it wasn't anything sepcial. I'm not surprised to learn that it's a bonus track.

Oh, from Ozzy?

Well, the first one that comes to mind immediately is "Nightmare". It was a bonus track from Black Rain. I know many are not crazy about current Ozzy, but I actually found Black Rain pretty good overall. But...Nightmare stands out as a song that kills most of what's on the actual record, to the point where I'm like, "what the hell were they thinking leaving this off?"

He had another called "Don't Blame Me", from the 90's I believe, which I really like as well. There are others.

I like Nightmare. I guess I'm showing my age. I was looking back to stuff like You Looking at Me (Looking at You) and One Up the B-Side. Both good tracks, but not really better than anything on Blizzard or Bark at the Moon, respectively.

You're right, though. In more recent years Ozzy has offered "bonus tracks" on his "deluxe editions" that are pretty solid.

All of Ozzy's solo stuff is enjoyable if you're in the mood for Ozzy, as I just finished being.

Some of these youtube vid's are crap, Ozzy sounds like a dead Frog

Look guys, when you reach a certain age anything with "soft" as an option is avoided. :laughing guy:

That said, I'll be going with the Best Buy option.

OH. MY. GOD.

OZZFEST f***ing ROCK!

ANTHEM, NINGEN ISU, DIR EN GREY, TOOL, AND BLACK SABBATH?!?! ALL ON ONE STAGE.

I am f***ing sore to the god damn BONE! It was crazy f***ing wild.

You guys gotta f***ing check out Ningen isu, especially. They were f***ing awesome!

Sabbath played a damn good set, Under the Sun busted my balls.

Happy to report that they dropped Dirty Women.

God is Dead works live!

Also, Treeduck. I saw this shit on TV.

Have fun!
  • Like 1

I tend to agree for the most part. Bonus tracks, more often than not, don't intrigue me too much. HOWEVER, I have enjoyed every "bonus song" I've come across of AC/DC. I think it depends on the band.

I'd buy the basic album.

I heard the new track on the radio earlier today....I'm not in a rush to buy it, to be honest.

OH. MY. GOD.

OZZFEST f***ing ROCK!

You guys gotta f***ing check out Ningen isu, especially. They were f***ing awesome!

God is Dead works live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw Have fun!

Japanese schoolgirl slut metal? :haz: :smoke:

OH. MY. GOD.

OZZFEST f***ing ROCK!

God is Dead works live!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cirhQ8iLdbw Have fun!

Japanese schoolgirl slut metal? :haz: :smoke:

Just got home about 2 hours ago. Return flight was much harder than outbound flight. Those girls are 13, 13,and 15. And YES they're the ones playing the instruments.

I also saw a weird commercial with a strawberry supplement called "tomomi" or atleast I think that's what it was..... weird.

And another one with Obama fist pumping in Blue kana. Weird.

Show was VERY good, Ozzy sounded really good! But the best surprise for me was Tommy. He really gels well! They did indeed drop Dirty Women. So now it's a 14 song setlist. I hope that was only for the festival. Because I may not be willing to go to a June show in Tampa if it stays at 14 songs. I paid over 3k to go see them, just for the First Class ticket. The actual ticket was 200 dollars.

Come on now, the time is getting nearer, let's have some SOFT PACK chatter!

:blaze: :guitar: :hi:

Don't tempt me with that soft pack, you british fiend! Tax season is near! I... must... not... spend... money... Stay away! Stay away I said!!! No no don't be so soft... so.... soft... money... soft... money... soft... softey...

Don't tempt me with that soft pack, you british fiend! Tax season is near! I... must... not... spend... money... Stay away! Stay away I said!!! No no don't be so soft... so.... soft... money... soft... money... soft... softey...

You'll buy that soft pack and you won't feel guilty at all! Except when you're stroking it late at night on your pillow... :oops: :haz: :NP:

The fact that they have the audacity to make fans pay extra for more songs, when a CD can hold 80 minutes worth, and the one excerpt I heard sounded horribly mediocre, I'll most likely not buy it. I'll stream the album someday and make a decision then.

holy shit lol

• Like 1

The fact that they have the audacity to make fans pay extra for more songs, when a CD can hold 80 minutes worth, and the one excerpt I heard sounded horribly mediocre, I'll most likely not buy it. I'll stream the album someday and make a decision then.

I do agree about the extra tracks, it's pure money-grubbing greed, especially after they said there would be 13 songs on the album, which we assume to be the "regular" edition. And yet even if you get the best buy version you only get 12...