Blargh Sabbath NEW ""13"" album, will you buy the "double" album soft-pack? Or the bare bones 8 track HARDON pack!??

treeduck

which version of the new BLARRGGH SABBATH  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which edition will you buy?

• I will buy the soft-pack deluxe double album, with extra tracks, I hope it's so,so so, soft too...
    • I will buy the regular, bare bones HARD AS MY COCK jewel case edtion, with 8 tracks
    • I'll buy none of this bogus bullshit!! I believe in the Sabbath of the 70's and 80's only!
    • I'll buy the Best Buy SUPER deluxe version, with extra tracks and extra-extra track that no one can get, except Best Buy turds
    • I'll buy the ULTRA deluxe vinyl, DVD, CD, DAT, etc edition you bet your best lavatory log I will!
    • I'll buy the vertical glow in the dark, amber shining gold embossed rich chump edition made of Ozzy's compacted pubic hair, scraped from the inside Sharon's nose while she was drugged to the gills on coke
    • I hate Sabbath and I always have, so obviously nothing for me thanks.
    • I'm a DIO fan, f**k Ozzy all his solo albums suck! So you know this will too!

Soft-pack double? Or 8 tracks on the hardscrabble jewel case?

The soft-pack better be oh so soft to entice me...

:o :unsure: :NP: :hi: :guitar: :blaze: :nya nya: :madra: :cheerleader: :givebeer: :joker: :angel: :smoke:

• Like 1

Love your Poll options, Duck - I wish I knew how you come up with them! :D

Thanks also for the tag! :smoke:

They're true!! Sharon really does have pubes up her nose! And the rest of my ideas I get from your dreaming mind while you're taking a catnap... :pussy:

• Like 1

They're true!! Sharon really does have pubes up her nose! And the rest of my ideas I get from your dreaming mind while you're taking a catnap... :pussy:

Catnap? How do you know what I'm dreaming, Duck? :P

I'm not sure it must be some kind of psychic link!

:AlienSmiley: :sundog: :smoke: :o :zzz: :pussy: :angel: :hi:

• Like 1

Telepathy..? :smoke:

Telepathy..? :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZdZKJgYEmU

:AlienSmiley:

I'm going for the flaccid, so, so soft, almost moist, soft pack.

So, so soft.

That's my choice too! :smoke: :ebert: :boo hiss: :ebert: :boo hiss: :ebert: :boo hiss: :ebert: :boo hiss: :ebert: :boo hiss: :blah: :unsure: :guitar: :blink: :guitar: :wacko: :blaze: :hi: :NP:

I will F***ING STEAL IT so take this, money grabbing Sharon!!!

And then, if I like it, I will buy it only to support Tony. The bare bones, let's not be geeks about Sabs now...

Sharon thinks she's the woman on the cover of the Sabbath debut album but she's actually on the cover of Born Again!

• Like 1

probably not gonna buy it in any way shape or form...I'll find a stream or download it

You'll regret it! :madra: You'll regret not having that soft pack in your hands! :clap: Look! Look how soft it is!! :joker: :hi: :guitar: :blaze:

• Like 1

probably not gonna buy it in any way shape or form...I'll find a stream or download it

You'll regret it! :madra: You'll regret not having that soft pack in your hands! :clap: Look! Look how soft it is!! :joker: :hi: :guitar: :blaze:

So, so soft. How can it be so, so soft?

Aye! :o :ebert: :yay:

Gentle moisturizers, that's how. Fragrant, lovely, and pleasing to the touch.

I checked out a bit of the album on iTunes and I was impressed with the sound of it- I'll probably pick it up before too long.

Gentle moisturizers, that's how. Fragrant, lovely, and pleasing to the touch.

I checked out a bit of the album on iTunes and I was impressed with the sound of it- I'll probably pick it up before too long.

Soft. So, so soft.

:yes:

Get out there!! Get the hell out there! Get the fockin bejesus outta here and get out there and buy that soft pack right this instant, or you'll be sorry you ever lived! :madra: For Ozzy will find you and he'll bring Sharon with him, and you don't want to be there naked and tied to the floorboards in front of Sharon and her pointed stick, that would be an uncomfortable experience to say the least! :hi: :nya nya: :guitar: :blaze: :angel:

I'll buy the regular version with 8 tracks. Call me old school, but i've never muched cared for all the bonus track bullshit with albums. If the tracks weren't good enough to be included on the actual album to begin with then screw the extra tracks.
  • Like 2

I'll buy the regular version with 8 tracks. Call me old school, but i've never muched cared for all the bonus track bullshit with albums. If the tracks weren't good enough to be included on the actual album to begin with then screw the extra tracks.

Well the thing is they're playing one of the bonus tracks live, Methademic, so that's technically a bonus track but it's really one of the main tracks on the album and one of the forerunner tracks.