Did Alex get a hair piece or plugs or something?

for me, Alex never looked better than in the Show of Hands video... he was very well dressed and kicking ass on his axe..... I'm a guy, so about how I feel about his physical looks, well, I think at least in this video Alex was in that prime of age which is about 30-35 for men.when men are at their peak both physically, mentally and spirtually.... and I think he looked like a god of rock .... what I DO know 100% is that Alex never kicked so much ass as when he played Spirit of Radio in this video and especially the solo.... clearly, the version of Spirit of Radio on that video was THE BEST version of Spirit of Radio of ALL TIME... as Neil said, for those nights when they played live in England, the gods smiled... and that smile played out in his incredible solo.... ;)
  • Like 2

I think Geddy lives in a time warp.

Honestly, I'm a Neil chick myself, but Geddy is the ONLY near-60 guy I can think of who not only gets away with wearing skinny jeans, but makes them look good.

This is kinda weird but what is even funnier is the ad for hair replacement that came up as I was looking at this!! :laughing guy:

Alex just needs to shave it all off. I think Geddy would do well to stop coloring his hair and just let the grey go...it'll still look good. Neil, on the other hand should grow out the mustache again—his Geraldo Rivera stache I call it!

I think Geddy would do well to stop coloring his hair and just let the grey go...it'll still look good.

If Geddy stopped coloring his hair I believe he would be completely gray. I wouldn’t care but as rock stars they do have an image to maintain so I can understand the rug and hair coloring.

Alex needs to go Andre Agassi bald as a coot! But in the first half of the show wear mega-long blonde mullet and then rip it off mid-song!

If Alex shaves his head, he´s just gonna look like Uncle Fester from the Adam´s Family. Look at what Blaze Bailey did...he sucked as a singer, and now on top of that he looks ugly as f*ck: http://www.google.com.br/search?q=blaze+bayley&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&channel=fflb&noj=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=X1CXUcLzNYqw8ATAwIDoDw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=617

I think Geddy would do well to stop coloring his hair and just let the grey go...it'll still look good.

If Geddy stopped coloring his hair I believe he would be completely gray. I wouldn’t care but as rock stars they do have an image to maintain so I can understand the rug and hair coloring.

It worked for Brian May, he looks better for letting the grey come through in my opinion. He's less "in the spotlight" than Geddy these days though I suppose.

Alex needs to go Andre Agassi bald as a coot! But in the first half of the show wear mega-long blonde mullet and then rip it off mid-song!

Peart did a similar thing at the end of some tour in the early 90s. He was wearing his little drum hat as usual then at the end of the gig he took it off to reveal his mohawk. Apparently it was a big laugh among band and crew

Peart did a similar thing at the end of some tour in the early 90s. He was wearing his little drum hat as usual then at the end of the gig he took it off to reveal his mohawk. Apparently it was a big laugh among band and crew

This is exactly what RUSH need now crazy haircuts and mad bastard antics! :smoke:

I've noticed it too - he looks good! :)

Btw, daft question coming up: I know what wigs are, what are the plugs?

Never mind - just seen some pics in Google Images! Holy crap! Scary looking holes and pain! :o :scared: