Rush - Fly By Night / In The Mood - Passaic NJ watermark free! Capitol Theatre PRO-SHOT DEC 10, 1976 Passaic NJ

Digitallware

AWESOME! Too bad Neil and his cowbell was mostly ignored, but this footage and performance ROCKS! :haz: :cheers: :rush:

Soooo typical of old Rush footage..

Ya sure enough in the lakeside vid Neil's doing cool fill but the camera's on Alex who isn't even playing! Camera man must not be familiar with the music so he doesn't know where to point the cam.

Otherwise this footage is nice though!! Lakeside park sounds awesome

Wow, that looks awesome! Watched the 2112 one, too - wow. Love Geddy switching between the strident priests and the... what would you call him... the protagonist. Thank you for sharing! I don't know how this came about, but it's awesome! :)
  • Like 1

If anyone is able to extract this in pristine condition like it is here and set it up as DVD files, PLEASE post the link info. I would kill to have this without the watermark and in this higher quality. I am not computer savvy enough to extract and convert files like these. Edited by driventotheedge

It would be awesome if they could work that last instrumental section of Lakeside Park into 2112 on the current tour like it was on ATWAS. Start out real quiet and then build it up. People would first think...hey what's that sounds famalier...then it's "hey lakeside park! woooo!".

OK folks, I have managed to extract these videos from Youtube and create a DVD out of them. It wasn't without its proiblems let me tell you. But no one wants to hear about the labor, they only want to see the baby so here goes.....

I used the remastered videos kindly provided by BrunoSamppa as posted above. I was able to extract the files into raw .AVI files and then put them together and convert them to DVD format and burn them to a DVD. The DVD has a simple menu with a blue background and says "RUSH - Passaic, NJ - 1976". It also has the option to play the whole disc or individual files/songs. The original pre-concert music by The Blue Jays most of you likely know is not here as it was not part of BrunoSamppa's post and the transitions are a bit abrupt as these were all seperate files. However, these to me are all pretty minor things. The fact is that the entire performance is here in higher quality than I have seen before and WITHOUT the watermark. Also, the audio is VERY good as well when played over my pretty nice surround system.

So what now? I would really LOVE to share this with those in the Rush community that want it on DVD but am kind of at a loss as to how to do so. I have it in VOB files format as well as .ISO and the raw .AVI files. The .ISO is the quickest and simplest way to burn to disc but I am willing to upload any and all of these formats if someone can tell me where I can do so. The .ISO and the DVD (VIDEO_TS) folder (VOB format) are each 2.24 GBs. The 5 raw .AVI files total 365 MBs and if any of you would like to use them and author a fancier DVD I would welcome it. Anyway, if someone can point me to a site that will allow me to upload some or all of this so it's available for download to anyone that wants it, I would love it. Dime and Trader's Den are highly unlikely to allow me to torrent this there and sadly Demonoid is long gone so.......??

Lastly, I want to express my extreme gratitude to BrunoSamppa for his efforts in getting this up on Youtube. Beautiful man!

Edited by driventotheedge