Suppose you flew from YYZ to LAX and you saw Alex Lifeson in first class with this guy......

Serviette Onion

That was cute! I like the camera double-take on Alex!

And $400 to upgrade to first class? Sheesh! (Mind, I haven't flown in years and years, and maybe this is completely normal, but it seems like a lot....) But then, of course, in this case it would have been worth it to sit all chummy-like with two-thirds of Rush... provided, of course, that I wouldn't instead just sit in the aisle, ogling at them, making everyone uncomfortable!

I'm surprised to see that they don't have their own private jet.

First class is REALLY, REALLY expensive. A private jet is insanely expensive. Maybe they use a private plane when they tour (I have no idea), but other than that, it's quite an extravagance, even for guys that are fairly wealthy.

Edited by rushgoober

That was cute! I like the camera double-take on Alex!

And $400 to upgrade to first class? Sheesh! (Mind, I haven't flown in years and years, and maybe this is completely normal, but it seems like a lot....) But then, of course, in this case it would have been worth it to sit all chummy-like with two-thirds of Rush... provided, of course, that I wouldn't instead just sit in the aisle, ogling at them, making everyone uncomfortable!

Yeah 400 bones more is a lot but not unusual. That's why I'm always in coach with the other peasants.

If it were after/before a gig Geddy especially probably wouldn't be talking too much since it's known he saves his voice for the shows. And Lifeson probably just wants to kick back and relax on flights.

Wow! You got real lucky man!! Never expected members of :rush: to be flying on a commercial flight to LA. Always thought they traveled via private jet!!

:ebert:

I would've died.

Yeah, Richard Simmons is pretty f***ing annoying

Really? I like that he isn't afraid to express himself. I think he's fabul... oh, who am I kidding, he's annoying as f*ck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Richard Simmonds the guy who does all the keep fit shows while wearing sparkly and colorful clothes and actually wore a black (I think) tutu in public..?

I would've died.

Really? I like that he isn't afraid to express himself. I think he's fabul... oh, who am I kidding, he's annoying as f*ck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Richard Simmonds the guy who does all the keep fit shows while wearing sparkly and colorful clothes and actually wore a black (I think) tutu in public..?

Sounds right...although it probably was a sparkly gold tutu

I would've died.

Looks like old Richard has a bit of a moob problem in the making.

I would've died.

He clearly hasn't been "Sweatin' to the Oldies" lately.

I would've died.

He clearly hasn't been "Sweatin' to the Oldies" lately.

:laughing guy:

That's what I was thinking watching the video!

One of these things is not like the others. . . .

My guess is that Ged & Al actually hire Simmons to travel with them, to serve as a cover for distraction.

So that's his new gig...sure isn't exercise!!

:laughing guy:

Edited by rushfanforever!
  • Like 1