How Long Before Rush is on the Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine

snowdogged

How Long Before Rush is on the Cover of Rolling Stone Magazine?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think it will take?

• Within 6 months
    • About a year
    • Maybe 2 years
    • 3 or more years
    • Never

Neil will be on the cover of Christianity Today before Rush ever gets a RS cover.

Which is perfectly OK with me...

I guess you've never seen this cover then?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/peartfaith.jpg

I'm not falling for this shit again..

Geddy sure had a good point when he was making all them cracks about the RS covers.. Last issue I saw on the stands had Louis ck on the cover.. Rush might never be on the cover!

And Props to rushgoober on that cover! Nice job! How do you think of this stuff?? The Alex/weiner thread was the best! In fact you've inspired me to write a song which I posted on youtube.. Dedicated to rushgoober!

Geddy sure had a good point when he was making all them cracks about the RS covers.. Last issue I saw on the stands had Louis ck on the cover.. Rush might never be on the cover!

And Props to rushgoober on that cover! Nice job! How do you think of this stuff?? The Alex/weiner thread was the best! In fact you've inspired me to write a song which I posted on youtube.. Dedicated to rushgoober!

http://youtu.be/5XcKBmdfpWs

:LMAO:

Nice!

So did you write the song back in 1981 when it came out, or did you just write it and have Styx do a cover of it retroactively?

http://youtu.be/5XcKBmdfpWs

:LMAO:

Nice!

So did you write the song back in 1981 when it came out, or did you just write it and have Styx do a cover of it retroactively?

Let's just say there was a time machine involved.. Now go set them poor cheap trick fans straight!

..actually wait. f*k'em! Let them suffer haha

:cheers:

• Like 1

I noticed a Grateful dead cover on the latest issue of RS.. weren't they mentioned by Grohl in his Rush induction speech? ...we're getting closer!!! lol

don't care, they can pose for playgirl if they want

Could and should.

• Like 1

don't care, they can pose for playgirl if they want

Could and should.

We can only hope.

• Like 1

I'm going next issue bro! They were in the offices of RS recently for some reason...me thinks its that!

Yes, but only Geddy & Alex. Methinks if they were there for a photo shoot it'd be all three of them. Just sayin'...

We'll see if you're par for the course, which means being wrong about everything :whip:

There have been tons of things I haven't been wrong about. Vapor Trails objectively does suck, as does Abba, BU2B2 - Neil's blogs are boring, a Led Zeppelin reunion tour is a bad idea, Plant's vocals are shot, etc. ;) :P :moon:

Everything you just wrote is so wrong it actually hurts me (with the possible exception of Abba).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmnN3eVMWgA

Sorry, Led, I couldn't help it!

Don't get me wrong I LOVE the mighty Zep, I just think they're a tad past their expiration date, Plant's vocals especially.

His vocals aren't all that bad actually, he just played a solo tour here. Wrong yet again :)