Attention All Planets of the Solar Federation!

mindnotforrent

Hello everyone! This is my first post in The Rush Forum. I've just finished a Rush-related project that I've been working at school for the past nine weeks and wanted to share it with fellow Rush fans here. It is a stop-motion video set to Tom Sawyer with lyrics, printmaking, and a Mark Twain guitar solo.

I put a lot of work into this and I'd love for you to check it out. Also, let me know what you think and share it with others if you dig it. Thanks so much!

Modern Day Warrior: http://youtu.be/gapX8lunWk0

• Like 11

Fantastic! Really well done. :ebert:

Loved the guitar solo part, and the brief bit of Space Invaders for "The space he invades"

• Like 1

Wow nice job!

Loved this video so much I had to resurrect this thread in order to tell you so and to be able to share it. If you didn't receive an A+ on this project then your teacher is insane!

Thanks so much, guys!

I am beginning to work on a year-long senior project. While Rush is not the main focus of this new endeavor, they are certainly included.

I'll be sure to let you know when it's released! Thanks again for watching and for your kind comments!

What the? I'm on here every day. How did I miss this when it was first posted? This was absolutely FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!! Twain doing that guitar solo was awesome. The keyboard keys keying and the drums drumming was great. The Space He Invades Space Invader - Crazy I'd never thought of that before! Seriously, somebody has got to some how let the boys know about this video. More Rush fans deserve to see it! Damn brilliant work, mindnotforrent!

What the? I'm on here every day. How did I miss this when it was first posted? This was absolutely FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!! Twain doing that guitar solo was awesome. The keyboard keys keying and the drums drumming was great. The Space He Invades Space Invader - Crazy I'd never thought of that before! Seriously, somebody has got to some how let the boys know about this video. More Rush fans deserve to see it! Damn brilliant work, mindnotforrent!

It's such a shame that with all the shitty videos that go viral on the internet that this one has only had 750 views. This one needs a MUCH wider audience. :yes:

That is fantastic! I loved it! You are very talented. :)

http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/smilies/galactica/cylon/cylon_newanime006.gif