Judas Priest - Epitaph DVD

adace1

I saw them on this tour and it was a fantastic show. Honestly KK missing didn't damper anything as the new guy they have is very good. The setlist for this tour was one of the best i've ever seen. A classic tour and setlist, i'm glad they're coming out with a DVD of it.

"From May 14, a series of exclusive screenings will take place in selected cinemas in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Austria, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Mexico, Argentina and Brazil — with more countries being added — which promise to be a full-on concert film experience. Fans will have a limited opportunity to re-live the excitement of the final show of the band's last-ever world tour, which was filmed at the Hammersmith Apollo London in May 2012.

Cinema locations and ticket purchasing information will be available at JudasPriest.com on Tuesday, April 23."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=188958&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Looks totally awesome to me!! The again the 2 times i got to see Priest live (once on the Ram It Down tour and once on the Painkiller tour) Priest was great. Esp. the Ram it Down show with Cinderella opening. Cinderella was great but Priest just blew them off the stage. One of the 2 or 3 best shows I ever saw. Plus all of the live material Priest has put out that I have I enjoy. Looking forward to it. Just wish I could have seen them on this tour.

I went to the Premier last night in N.Y.C. Rob , Richie and Fat Eddie Trunk were there . Great all around , sound and setlist. The Blueray is mine in 2 weeks Edited by metaldad

For you West Coasters, VH1 Classic should be broadcasting this right now so you might want to tune in. Every one else can catch the repeat whenever that is. Edited by adace1

I watched this on Palladia last night ...who edited this thing ?? Steve Harris ? :eyeroll: almost unwatchable.

I came in here to post exactly this. I'm watching on Palladia right now and and the editing is turning the show into nonsense. So many unnecessary cuts.

I watched this on Palladia last night ...who edited this thing ?? Steve Harris ? :eyeroll: almost unwatchable.

I came in here to post exactly this. I'm watching on Palladia right now and and the editing is turning the show into nonsense. So many unnecessary cuts.

I thought you didn't like Priest! :16ton:

Not a big fan, but I like a good concert video. Priest seemed to put on a good stage show that tour -- I say "seemed" because it would have been nice to see a shot last longer than half a second so I could actually absorb the scenery and the guys playing.

Not a big fan, but I like a good concert video. Priest seemed to put on a good stage show that tour -- I say "seemed" because it would have been nice to see a shot last longer than half a second so I could actually absorb the scenery and the guys playing.

:D-13: :guitar: