Paul McCartney 'Out There' tour

I saw him two years ago during the On the Run Tour. It was one of the best concerts I have ever attended.

I have never seen him live before, and he's hitting my hometown. Pretty much have to go :)

I am more excited about seeing him than Rush this year - oddly enough. I have already seen Rush nearly 20 times.

I am very excited about the Rush concert though, it will be the first time my daughter has seen them, and the first real show she's been to. She has seen acts on stages at Summerfest, but nothing like this.

I saw him a couple of years ago at Fenway. I think he's playing there again. If I can get tickets I'm going. He's fantastic live. Still. His energy is amazing.

I was at that show. Fantastic! Of course, the sound at Fenway isn't the greatest, but absolutely worth seeing. He is a living legend and watching him live, one can understand why. Amazing energy.

I don't think I'm going to be able to see him on this tour. Hard to find a pair of tickets to this show.

:wub: Paul :wub: My favourite Beatle.

Hope he does Ireland again. The 2009 show was frigging incredible.

In my Top 3 of all time.

A quote from my review back in '09..."Sweet Lord, this was one of THOSE shows. 2 hours and 45 minutes full of "is this really happening, pinch me" moments."

• Like 1

I saw him two years ago during the On the Run Tour. It was one of the best concerts I have ever attended.

Word for word what I was going to say!

36 songs on the setlist? Holy crap. I know many of them are quite short, but wow...

Yep. Paul does not cheat you on his live show.

I cannot wait. I did a quick glance of the setlist, but I am not going to study it. I don't even remember the opener, but I do remember the closer :)

36 songs on the setlist? Holy crap. I know many of them are quite short, but wow...

Yep. Paul does not cheat you on his live show.

I cannot wait. I did a quick glance of the setlist, but I am not going to study it. I don't even remember the opener, but I do remember the closer :)

When I saw him at Fenway a couple of years ago, I was amazed at the variety of stuff he did (for example, from The Fireman). And I still jumped during Live and Let Die, even though everyone in the park knew what was coming after "say Live and Let Diiiie !" :LOL:

From ABC: The Beatle who launched a British invasion was the victim of a different kind of invasion in Brazil. Paul McCartney was swarmed by grasshoppers at the piano and one even settled on his arm for the duration of the show. A longtime animal rights activist, McCartney was unfazed and gave one of his friends a name: “Harold" http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/paul1_zpsede1812e.jpg http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/Lerxster/paul2_zps58564aff.jpg