French study: Many younger women should not wear bras

laughedatbytime

Not when that 'joke' entails subjecting women to derogatory remarks like that, I don't, no :sarcastic:

What's derogatory about asking you to get your tits out?

If you asked Sheldon to get his dick out he'd happily unzip his forehead.

• Like 1

Not when that 'joke' entails subjecting women to derogatory remarks like that, I don't, no :sarcastic:

What's derogatory about asking you to get your tits out?

If you asked Sheldon to get his dick out he'd happily unzip his forehead.

Indeed.

• Like 2

Uhhh....not good for the girls who are a C cup before even starting middle school. they need the support!

:blush:

Agreed. Some of us really do need the extra help. Uncomfortable as they may be, it's worse to go without for too long...

They shouldn't wear shirts, either.

You tw**.

I generally don't have time for sexist shit coming out of the mouths of fuckwits.

This is TRF gold

ok so in all seriousness - this is true. i didn't fully read the article that started this thread, but i have done extensive research over the years into this - and there's truth to it. There is a link between under wire bras and breast cancer in women. I've read quite a few articles on the subject.

if women feel the need to keep their "girls" in place, or are choosing to wear undergarments because of how it makes them feel ie pretty, sexy, safe, secure, whatever the case may be - fine - wear something with no underwire or limit the amount of time you wear an underwire undergarment.

Never wear shit that is uncomfortable, especially for years on end, you'll regret it! Oh yes you will! :madra:

I don't find them uncomfortable...

ok so in all seriousness - this is true. i didn't fully read the article that started this thread, but i have done extensive research over the years into this - and there's truth to it. There is a link between under wire bras and breast cancer in women. I've read quite a few articles on the subject.

if women feel the need to keep their "girls" in place, or are choosing to wear undergarments because of how it makes them feel ie pretty, sexy, safe, secure, whatever the case may be - fine - wear something with no underwire or limit the amount of time you wear an underwire undergarment.

Sounds interesting... you got a link I could read through?

Some men do.... :) I think they are great myself. Small ones (no bra needed) are quite sexy in my view....

Edit: I reread my post and felt the need to clarify. Everything to the right of the smiley I mean breasts of the fairer sex obviously :LOL:

Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

Boobs boobs boobs....If men had boobs, we wouldn't be having this conversation, would we?

Just reading "boobs" three times in succession brings me such joy, that I forgot how I was going to approach this question...

Oh, right: yes we would, so long as women didn't find them unattractive or of a single purpose (sex).

Edited by Mr. Not

Shouldn't you bros be discussing this "issue" in SOCN where you belong? :sarcastic:

I blocked myself out of there for a while. Don't need the grief. I would prefer to discuss bosom's and bra's here.. :)
  • Like 2

Topic: "French study: Many younger women should not wear bras"

Here's a new one done by the same team of professionals:

New study says people who eat food tend to live longer than those who don't.

:P I just think the world would be a different place if men had them instead of women.

I'm not trying to be sexist or political, just matter of fact...I apologize ahead of time for anyone who gets insulted...sorry!

:P I just think the world would be a different place if men had them instead of women.

I'm not trying to be sexist or political, just matter of fact...I apologize ahead of time for anyone who gets insulted...sorry!

Then I may never leave the house^^^..... :LOL:

If they were your own, they would be much less interesting. :)

• Like 1

I would have some options at least.... :LOL:

Figuring out what bra size you need? :LOL:

Figuring out what bra size you need? :LOL:

No. It would be like playing solitaire and suddenly have some more cards to play with.... :cool: