13 - Best Song From Presto

RushRevisited

What do you think is the best song from this album?  

1079 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best song from this album?

• Show Don't Tell
    • Chain Lightning
    • The Pass
    • War Paint
    • Scars
    • Presto
    • Superconductor
    • Anagram (For Mongo)
    • Red Tide
    • Hand Over Fist
    • Available Light

Had to go with the title track. So many cool elements to this song. This album put my rocky faith back in Rush. I really like Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, War Paint (especially the bit about the Charger in the garage), The Pass, Hand Over Fist, and Scars. Sorry, but Available Light, Anagram, and Red Tide are Crap! I am indifferent to Superconductor- much better live.

I went with Scars. I had to wait to vote though because I cfouldnt decide between this and Available Light. IN THE END it came down to the lyrics again.

I like War Paint because it reminds me of my service to my country in quest for your freedoms.

I had a hard time deciding as well! Theres many great songs on that disc - The Pass, Show Dont Tell, Presto, Superconductor....But I've always loved Available Light....just a wonderful (and yes, BSG, very emotional song smile.gif

I love this record to pieces! The most underrated record in the catalogue as far as I'm concerned. So many gems here, but I had to pick Available Light in the end...such a moving song! Though I have really been on a Chain Lightning kick lately. The bass work in particular on that song is pure ear-candy. 653.gif

I've got to disagree with Cygnus about Red Tide. I think its an awesome song and has long been one of my favourite Rush tracks period. I love the change of mood and tempo and think it features some of Neil's most provocative lyrics.