Circumstances Instrumental Cover

You know, one thing I've noticed between this and your Xanadu cover is that even if your fills start to sound like they might go off a bit you recover perfectly. Your timing is really good, I think that's one of the harder aspects of playing drums and probably the most important part of it. Great work on this!
  • Like 1

You know, one thing I've noticed between this and your Xanadu cover is that even if your fills start to sound like they might go off a bit you recover perfectly. Your timing is really good, I think that's one of the harder aspects of playing drums and probably the most important part of it. Great work on this!

Thanks! :) It's always good to get constructive crit. Yes i have to work on my fills, i was on few year hiatus from drumming so i'm not in perfect shape. Just practice practice :)

Thanks! :) It's always good to get constructive crit. Yes i have to work on my fills, i was on few year hiatus from drumming so i'm not in perfect shape. Just practice practice :)

Hey you are WAY better than I am on the drums I just have a weird way of showing a compliment I think :laughing guy:

How did you record them? Is it just one room mic or did you mic them all separately and use a mixer after?

They kind of have that Signal-ish warmth to them.

Hey you are WAY better than I am on the drums I just have a weird way of showing a compliment I think :laughing guy:

How did you record them? Is it just one room mic or did you mic them all separately and use a mixer after?

They kind of have that Signal-ish warmth to them.

Funny thing is that i only used a cheap 15$ karaoke mic :D placed on front of the bassdrum. I was very surprised of the sound first time :D We recorded this cover the same way live.