Queensryche NEW ALBUM POLL: Which Queensryche album will you be buying?

treeduck

Which new Queensryche album will you be buying?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the new Queensryche albums will you be buying?

• Queensryche with Todd La Torre aka "Queens of the 3rd Reich" (no title yet)
    • Queensryche with Geoff Taint aka Taintsryche - Frequency Unknown
    • None of them, I never liked Queensryche, hair metal bitches with prog hats on
    • None of them, they suck now, they've been shite since the 80's!
    • BOTH!! I love any Queensryche, I'll even take the chance on Geoff Taint!
    • Tony R here, I'd rather spend my weekends wiping the arses of the top ten contenders for the world Diarrhea Fountain championship
    • Enemy Within 77 here I'm having Taint's baby I'm giving birth from my arse it's a a human turd too!
    • Ya Big Tree Chrissie here, I onced boffed all the members of Queensryche in one hour, I saved time with half of them flaccid as chewing gum
    • Hatchet Pete here, I've scraped all the skin off my head to prove I'm balder than Geoff Taint, I bought a leather outfit that won't fit me, and high heel boots and I'm ready, ready to marry him
    • METALDAD here, I once fought all the members of Queensryche in one hour, they were like a pack of rabid poodles, of course I won but I felt a little guilty stepping on those poodle-haired bastards and the bald Taint
    • Tommy Sawyer here, I will wrestle Geoff Taint in a vat of jello to get into one of these polls, wait a minute I'M IN! I must have already wrestled him! Did I win??
    • Earl RUSHHEAD here, Taint is a cuntt! f**k him! I'll never buy his shite again! I already had his turd baby in the 80's it stunk, like his new band!!
    • SullySue here, I once challenged each member of Queensryche to a mortgage re-managing poker challenge in one hour! I ended up with three condos, a houseboat, a mobile jukebox and a pink tent, that was Taint's!
    • Johnny Blaze here, I'd rather burn down my house with me in it and all my 264 girlfriends than listen to Geoff Tate's new album, what there's another Queensryche too? That's like a
    • Xanadoood here, I once worked for Geoff Taint as his fake lovechild, he used me to blackmail his daughter's boyfriend so he could force him to be his band, I think he's in the other Queensryche now, name of Parker Lungren. I still call myself X...
    • laughedatbytime, I once witnessed Geoff Taint challenge the world famous quarterback Dan Marino to a gut punching competition, Taint won with his new Kingpin from Marvel look his gut is like a giant sack of dried shit, Dan had no chance like v the 49ers
    • CygnusGal here, I once lived with Taint as his maid and I feared sexual interference at every turn but I soon found he was more interested in poodle dogs who carried little guitars around taped to their backs. Queensryche = poodles
    • My name is the Owl I once challenged Geoff Taint to a prog blathering contest and when it became clear I was winning easily he tried to change the challenge into a gut-punching contest as he'd just defeated some old quarterback from Miami or someth...
    • My name is coldfire I once challenged Geoff Taint to an "eating while you're dancing" contest, of course I won but Taint still ate 98% of the food after he collapsed he sucked all the dropped food off the floor into his gut, he said he was...
    • Steevo here, I once I once challenged the members of Queensryche to a squeaky butt farting competition I lost in the end because Taint's earwax eruption from his arse-like bald head was illegally counted and made up 75 of their total of 462 farts

Oh duck, your sentence was cut off in the JB selection. What'd you want to say?

I like the YBT selection the best but it's obvious what I voted for.

I can't remember now to be honest, I think it was pretty good too! :doh:

I must admit the new song isn't growing on me. In fact it's getting worse each time I listen. It sounds like very generic poppy hard rock, with the new singer sounding like a Tate clone with nothing of his own to contribute. And who is the creative force in this band now? Tate and Degarmo were the main writers for Queenie and with them gone who does that leave? Obviously the drummer and bass player aren't doing it. Wilton was a contributor before but I can't see him coming up with the bulk of an album's material all of a sudden, not good material anyway. So it's up to the new clone guy and Parker Lungren, a man who's yet to produce anything significant. And Wilton and co have spent years treading water with Tate, coming up with bogus shit sounding albums. I'm not confident about this release at all. Might be a wait and see situation, or just wait... Edited by treeduck

I find things to like on every QR release. Maybe not as much as the classic records but I'm sure both of these will have their moments. It's become so cliche to bash OR because they won't put out another Empire or Mindcrime but there have been many killer songs sprinkled about the last 5-6 records. Even Tate's King's and Thieves has it's moments. If Todd does that growling shit it will turn me off immediately though:)

Tates version blows . He can't even keep His version of the band together, they have had more line up changes than shows at this point . Tate is the reason they have sucked for so long, i saw the Real version about a month ago and it was Great

Tates version blows . He can't even keep His version of the band together, they have had more line up changes than shows at this point . Tate is the reason they have sucked for so long, i saw the Real version about a month ago and it was Great

I think this band may have been tainted too much by Taint! Why get a singer who sounds like his clone?

Queens(Todd)ryche new album details:

The album is called "Queensryche"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/queensrycheself.jpg

Europe: June 24

North America: June 25

Tracklist:

01. X2

02. Where Dreams Go To Die

03. Spore

04. In This Light

05. Redemption

06. Vindication

07. Midnight Lullaby

08. A World Without

09. Don't Look Back

10. Fallout

11. Open Road

Tracklist:

01. X2

03. Spore

04. In This Light

05. Redemption

06. Vindication

07. Midnight Lullaby

08. A World Without

09. Don't Look Back

10. Fallout

11. Open Road

definitely the version im supporting.

Tracklist:

01. X2

03. Spore

04. In This Light

05. Redemption

06. Vindication

07. Midnight Lullaby

08. A World Without

09. Don't Look Back

10. Fallout

11. Open Road

I don't think they should have called the album Queensryche though...

Tracklist:

01. X2

03. Spore

04. In This Light

05. Redemption

06. Vindication

07. Midnight Lullaby

08. A World Without

09. Don't Look Back

10. Fallout

11. Open Road

I don't think they should have called the album Queensryche though...

LOL...I agree, as in I typically hate when bands use the band's name as the album title.

BUT...this one is kind of okay, as in I am almost positive this is simply to rub a little salt in Geoff's wounds, as I'm sure he'll be pissed they are using the QR name in general, let alone on the album title. (Let's face it...Geoff's version used "F.U." on there's as a dig at these guys).

We're back to the DLR vs VH days...lol.

Edited by EmotionDetector

I think this band may have been tainted too much by Taint! Why get a singer who sounds like his clone?

he was hired to replace midnight in crimson glory too, this todd guy's talented but it seems like his job is to be a clone

he was hired to replace midnight in crimson glory too, this todd guy's talented but it seems like his job is to be a clone

Yeah well they better come up with some good songs, I've got enough coasters already!

The new Toddryche seems to be the heaviest thing Queensryche has done since Rage for Order or Operation:Mindcrime!

http://lolhehehe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dsadsa.gif

The new Toddryche seems to be the heaviest thing Queensryche has done since Rage for Order or Operation:Mindcrime!

http://lolhehehe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dsadsa.gif

The two songs I've heard are not heavy at all.

Ok I've changed my mind again I'm not buying this album, I've heard about 4 songs now and I don't like any of them, not at all. NOT AT ALL! In fact I wouldn't have bothered listening to the songs all the way through if it was just some random band. I'm gonna pass on this one. It's better than Tate's crappy album, but it's not good enough...