Happy Birthday 1 of the 7

The Cat 3

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Happy Birthday 1 of the 7

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

Happy Birthday, 1 of the 7! I hope you have a great day! :yay: :cheerleader:

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif Happy Birthday 1 of the 7 http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif

Hey all! Stopped in for a bit and found this thread - thank you all so much! I've been doing well, just busy...I keep telling myself I've got to come back and visit more often, but time gets away from me. The Clockwork Angels tour was amazing; I ended up winning a band-signed litho at last year's RushCon, had front row seats for the Baltimore show this year, and took my mom to the shows in Connecticut and Atlantic City because my boyfriend didn't want to go to all the shows with me. We held up a sign in Connecticut that said "Mom's 1st Rush show", and didn't Geddy say hi to her TWICE, the second time into the mic!!! One of, if not the best, day of my life, and so cool that it happened right before Mother's Day. I'm missing the guys sooooo much now! What am I going to do with myself next year? :cool:

Sadly, my kitty Hickory passed away in May. I knew she was declining, but didn't know the end was that near. I waited a while knowing that someone would probably have a kitty they needed to find a home for, and sure enough, in July I adopted a gray kitten from a co-worker and named her Mystic (Mysti) after Mystic Rhythms. She's a wild and crazy girl and keeps me hopping! Now the gray kitty smiley is perfect! :pussy:

I hope you all are doing just as well! Take care and have a Happy Halloween if you celebrate!

Happy Birthday, 1 of the 7! I hope you had a great day! :) :cheerleader: :)