Which member best reveals your personality?

Tom Sawyer

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which member best reveals your personality?

• Alex
    • Geddy
    • Neil

And they are in alphabetical order.

For me it has to be Neil just from his writings, but Alex for his humor and overall behavior.

So it was REALLY difficult for me to choose... but, by a nose (wow, a Geddy trait), it just has to be Neil!!

Well.... I don't know the guys personally (obviously) but judging from what I do know, Geddy.

Because I love baseball, wine, photography, travel, and a good (vegan) pastrami sandwich.

Also, like Geddy, I am incredibly sexy.

:laughing guy:

Edited by gangsterfurious

I don't know, and did not vote, because I think I have a mix bag of traits from all of them

From Alex, I have a sporadic sense of humor, never very serious, and I could see myself being most like him on stage. Oh also I enjoy golfing like alex

From Geddy, I do have a mixbag off interests and hobbies like him, I definatly allign myself with his instrument choices, and I have conversations like he has interviews, start serious, but laid back and calm, then squeeze in a joke if I can find it. Also I do have trouble standing still like Geddy tends to roam on stage

From Neil, I am a huge introvert, and best spend time alone, though I have a slightly easier time getting into conversations, I am not famous like him, so I don't know how that affects him.

Because of my sudden and off-the-wall sense of humor, and that fact that I'm a guitar player...Alex, without a doubt. Edited by ALifeson85