Twilight Zone added to set list?

hellion

I'd love to hear it. It's one of my favorites and I think that Ged could handle it vocally. Plus it would probably alleviate the frustrations of a few 70's fans who want some rarities from that period.

But, unfortunately, it's just not going to happen.

No way. First, Geddy's nuts would explode and little pieces of man parts would land somewhere in the third row... maybe further than that. Second, it's not one of their best or more popular songs. Their cataolgue is so huge that they have a tough picking songs for a tour as it is.

After seeing Grand Designs come back, nothing seems out of reach for them to pull out. Twilight Zone is probably one of the least likely choices, but it could happen if they're looking to do something else from 2112 other than Overture/Temples/Finale and Bangkok.

I'd love to see them bust out Cinderella Man

I'd love to hear it. It's one of my favorites and I think that Ged could handle it vocally. Plus it would probably alleviate the frustrations of a few 70's fans who want some rarities from that period.

But, unfortunately, it's just not going to happen.

And this how I feel all the way around about Fly By Night. Only thing is with that song, since it was in that commercial I'd say there's a 5% chance of it being played versus the .000001% chance Twilight Zone has. :P

I'm just saying they might play it as a way of promoting the 2112 5.1 edition, it makes sense ,it's a newer release now than Clockwork Angels

Plus i think it would sound pretty cool with the strings behind it lol

That would be awesome...http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.therushforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/angel.gif

Alex was mentioning how much he enjoyed this song while remixing 2112 5.1 , what are the odd's they might play it on the next leg of the tour ?

Slim to nil, Geddy would butcher that song, it's one of those on his "never sing live again" list. Just the high parts, but still, those are relevant. JMO

I think you'd be disappointed if they tried.