WILL PAY $1,000 FOR 1 MEET AND GREET PASS FOR FORT LAUDERDALE OR ORLANDO

tapermike

I can so appreciate your burning desire to have a meet & greet experience....

I had the chance to do a meet & greet once in 2004 and it was very satisfying...

If I ever got another meet & greet pass I think I would be compelled to give it to someone like you, for free, so you could experience it too...

You can spend your money any way you choose, its your money, but I hope somehow you get the chance for a meet & greet from the goodness of someone's heart and not from a financial transaction...

That said, if I got a pass, would you go $1500?

Okay, bad attempt at humor....just kidding.....

I hope you get to meet them....just remember, its only 30 seconds or so and as wonderful as Geddy & Alex are with the fans, you are going to be one of a large group that night, so its not like you are sitting down with them for drinks and a snack....

• Like 3

Thanks for kind post. I know these "greets" have like 30-40 people and I am sure at lease one or two people are on this site. In this day and age 1,000 is a lot and I am happy to hand it over for the experience.

I can so appreciate your burning desire to have a meet & greet experience....

I had the chance to do a meet & greet once in 2004 and it was very satisfying...

If I ever got another meet & greet pass I think I would be compelled to give it to someone like you, for free, so you could experience it too...

You can spend your money any way you choose, its your money, but I hope somehow you get the chance for a meet & greet from the goodness of someone's heart and not from a financial transaction...

That said, if I got a pass, would you go $1500?

Okay, bad attempt at humor....just kidding.....

I hope you get to meet them....just remember, its only 30 seconds or so and as wonderful as Geddy & Alex are with the fans, you are going to be one of a large group that night, so its not like you are sitting down with them for drinks and a snack....

• Like 1

Fwiw, you can get a front row ticket at some shows for around the same amount, and enjoy over 2 hours of Rush right up in your face, instead of a one minute handshake and photo. I shelled out even more last tour for a pair of passes and ended up getting nothing, and had to file a claim with my bank to get my money back. The whole experience was a great reality check, and I'm actually glad I ended up with the money instead of the meet and greet in hindsight. This time I spent less than half of the amount I almost lost, and got stubhub seats for 3 shows—2 shows in second row and one first row. Much better investment. Having said that, I have met alex and geddy without spending a dime, so spending huge money for a photo op for me is sort of like paying top dollar for a bottle of water that is not as good as the tap water you drank your whole life. And I would have gone through with it if the seller wasn't bogus. So no judgments here, and I hope someone helps you out, but I think hitting another show and sitting up front is a better use of your funds.

Having been front row directly in front of Geddy, take my word for it, it's much better than the M&G. Before that concert I would have shelled out any money I could spare for a meet and greet pass. Now, I feel like I spent 2 hours with Ged. I was less than 5 meters from him. Take the money and spend it on tickets.

I will gladly hand someone $1,000 in cash for you to hand over your extra meet and greet pass after claiming at will call. Easy as that.

Hey Mike, you must be a real hard-core fan!! I hope you get your wish. About 30 years ago I was standing three feet from Geddy in the Eaton Centre in Toronto (a big mall downtown) and I was so nervous I didn't know what to say... so I didn't say anything. I was just a kid then and I nearly shit my pants.

It's crazy how people respond to celebrities... it really is nuts.

Good luck!!

• Like 1

I won a time machine m&g but missed it because i was told it would be after the show. M&G's are before the show, which makes perfect sense if you think about it. So i learned a lesson that day. ;)

Later i wasn't too sad when i realised that hero's need to be watched from a save distance!

So, am i good because i didn't destroy the picture, or am i denying the pain? :)

Having been front row directly in front of Geddy, take my word for it, it's much better than the M&G. Before that concert I would have shelled out any money I could spare for a meet and greet pass. Now, I feel like I spent 2 hours with Ged. I was less than 5 meters from him. Take the money and spend it on tickets.

+1!!

I had the luck during the signals tour just in front of Alex, that was a total drugless high!

If I ran into them somewhere and there was a great organic way to say hello, I'd do that, but paying for a brief moment of awkwardness? Not interested. If I had a M&G pass, I'd sell it for $1,000 in a heartbeat.

I would need a lot more than $1k to sell off a m&g with Rush, and I'd have to be selling off a spare.

• Like 1

If I ran into them somewhere and there was a great organic way to say hello, I'd do that, but paying for a brief moment of awkwardness? Not interested. If I had a M&G pass, I'd sell it for $1,000 in a heartbeat.

I would need a lot more than $1k to sell off a m&g with Rush, and I'd have to be selling off a spare.

Same here,

Been a fan since 76'! :rush: