female singer with heavy ending

Ru5h F@n

Does anybody remember this song? Came out a few years ago maybe longer but within the past decade and she was a blonde female singer with a powerful guitar riff and it was at the end of the song as well. No It wasn't Hilary Duff or Avril Lavigne but she was similar to Avril. If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :unsure: :-)

I thought Orianthi at first to but her big hit "According To You" doesn't have a heavy riff at the end. Yes, she is much better with Cooper and I hope she sticks around to write some music with him on his next album.

It sounds similar to the ending of Atomic Playboys by Steve Stevens. She may be a blond or brunette. She may also play guitar. The song had a heavy guitar riff ending to it. That's all I can remember. Sorry. It was a song that was in the last decade. Hope that helps.

:unsure:

It sounds similar to the ending of Atomic Playboys by Steve Stevens. She may be a blond or brunette. She may also play guitar. The song had a heavy guitar riff ending to it. That's all I can remember. Sorry. It was a song that was in the last decade. Hope that helps.

:no:

What!!!! Steve Stevens? I wasn't even close! :P