Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

I think I speak for many women when I say: :facepalm: .

Watch how you use that! It has a dual meaning now. ;)

Yeah, I know! BTW, keep your hands to yourself!!! Rush and Star Trek/Star Wars? Cool.....

• Like 1

I think I speak for many women when I say: :facepalm: .

Watch how you use that! It has a dual meaning now. ;)

Yeah, I know! BTW, keep your hands to yourself!!! Rush and Star Trek/Star Wars? Cool.....

Live long n prosper in a galaxy far far away in the limelight ;)

Any New World Women who would like the honor of having this Theoretical Physicist on their arm as Brain Candy for the upcoming TRF Prom (date to still be determined) can apply by simply replying to this thread.

I look forward to sifting through your IQ, SAT, GRE, MCAT, and other relevant cognitive scores.

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Just women and no men? You have a SMALL pool to pick from here Doc

Sorry bro. No homo here. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

It's the TRF prom here, it's not like there's going to be any sex, not with the "Star Trek" marathon for the after prom.

What are you talking about? The Star Trek marathon IS the sex after the prom!

I think George Takei might be interested.

• Like 2

Any New World Women who would like the honor of having this Theoretical Physicist on their arm as Brain Candy for the upcoming TRF Prom (date to still be determined) can apply by simply replying to this thread.

I look forward to sifting through your IQ, SAT, GRE, MCAT, and other relevant cognitive scores.

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Hi Dr. Cooper...it's me Richard. can I be your date to TRF prom...I love Rush!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg/220px-RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg

• Like 1

This thread is a sausage fest... Wtf?

Rush & Star Trek talk...they're not exactly hot spots for picking up women.

Speak for yourself. You just don't know how to play the subjects properly. :P

I'm sure talking about John Rutsey or Trelane had the women lining up for a piece of you. Next time I'm in a bar I'm going to start air-drumming to YYZ(complete with drumstick toss) while simultaneously talking about Captain Pike. THEN I'll have all kinds of babes at my feet.

:P

How'd you know how I met my girlfriend? :P

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Hi Dr. Cooper...it's me Richard. can I be your date to TRF prom...I love Rush!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg/220px-RichardSimmonsSept2011.jpg

Richard, it is Rush, not Big Time Rush

• Like 1

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

I'm afraid that you are a bit too sparkly.

• Like 1

I found the winner.... just like your winner in HS :LOL:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1006/hand_pic.JPG

This is absurd. I am right handed.

BAZINGA!

Obviously someone forgot to Photo Shop this. I mean really lookit all the wrinkles n shit

I know! What a bunch of dorks. We were just talking about that at our Saturday night D&D marathon.

• Like 1

I know! What a bunch of dorks. We were just talking about that at our Saturday night D&D marathon.

I dunno... it does it for some chicks...

• Like 1

Rush and Star Trek (although I prefer Cylons) :LOL: As if any woman could possibly love both...er...no, wait... :eh: Hey, I'm the dork in my relationship! :D

I will accompany you to your prom, SC, if you find my application to be acceptable. Just don't get all Professor Handsy on me. ;)

Rush and Star Trek (although I prefer Cylons) :LOL: As if any woman could possibly love both...er...no, wait... :eh: Hey, I'm the dork in my relationship! :D

I will accompany you to your prom, SC, if you find my application to be acceptable. Just don't get all Professor Handsy on me. ;)

Are you sure Amy Farrah Fowler would be ok with you going to Prom with her Dr Cooper?
  • Like 1

Well you certainly are the front-runner at this point! All you need to do is watch all 14 episodes of Firefly and submit a high level analysis about how it was the best show on television at the time, and how Fox was idiotic for cancelling it.

;)

• Like 3

Are you sure Amy Farrah Fowler would be ok with you going to Prom with her Dr Cooper?

If you are talking about the one one the show, I doubt she'd mind. She's not really a Rush fan. If you are talking about the one on TRF, she hasn't logged in since she and her husband moved into that new house. She had her shot.

:LOL:

• Like 2

If you are talking about the one one the show, I doubt she'd mind. She's not really a Rush fan. If you are talking about the one on TRF, she hasn't logged in since she and her husband moved into that new house. She had her shot.

Marriage, what a relationship killer :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Yes, I will concede Firefly (2002) since Battlestar Galactica miniseries didn't happen until 2003 (and the series 2004) and Arrested Development (2003).

High level synopsis: An interesting and darker take on humanity's future than Trek. Very gritty, very realistic feeling. A deep and complex world with social structures and economic realities that lead to the distribution of technology and power. I enjoyed the metaphysical (if that's even the right word) aspect to River and found her to be quite compelling. I also enjoyed the character of Preacher. No other show on television at the time, demonstrated such strong writing and solid production values. I have not seen the 2005 Serenity movie.

Fox were fools for cancelling this show as Fox remain fools to this day. Aside from The Simpsons (and I was a House faithful as well), I have no use for Fox and won't watch any of their shows. I've been disappointed too many times. I really liked The Good Guys. When that was cancelled, I finally abandoned Fox altogether.

I hope that this brief synopsis on Firefly and the subsequent condemnation of Fox has met with your expectations. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

• Like 3

Why did I look in this thread.....

I just figured out Your name Sheldon Cooper. From that big bang show.

I thought you watched Private Practice and you liked Cooper and that guy thearapist Sheldon.

DUH....now I know.

• Like 1

Yes, I will concede Firefly (2002) since Battlestar Galactica miniseries didn't happen until 2003 (and the series 2004) and Arrested Development (2003).

High level synopsis: An interesting and darker take on humanity's future than Trek. Very gritty, very realistic feeling. A deep and complex world with social structures and economic realities that lead to the distribution of technology and power. I enjoyed the metaphysical (if that's even the right word) aspect to River and found her to be quite compelling. I also enjoyed the character of Preacher. No other show on television at the time, demonstrated such strong writing and solid production values. I have not seen the 2005 Serenity movie.

Fox were fools for cancelling this show as Fox remain fools to this day. Aside from The Simpsons (and I was a House faithful as well), I have no use for Fox and won't watch any of their shows. I've been disappointed too many times. I really liked The Good Guys. When that was cancelled, I finally abandoned Fox altogether.

I hope that this brief synopsis on Firefly and the subsequent condemnation of Fox has met with your expectations. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

psst... invest the 2 hours in Serenity...very worth it

And Lin, I wonder if Chuck Lorre (Big Bang writer, creator) borrowed the Sheldon Cooper name from Private Practice...

• Like 2