A Stupid Question

I know that this question is stupid, but is there ANY possible way for me to get Meet and Greet passes for the show that im going to in April? I mean Rush are my absolute heroes, and I would do anything to meet them. I've seen them 4 times before and I've entered the contests to win the M&Gs, but I never win. I have dreams about meeting them ALL THE TIME. like practically every night! I was just wondering if there is any possible way for my dream to be fulfilled.

:rush:

I know that this question is stupid, but is there ANY possible way for me to get Meet and Greet passes for the show that im going to in April? I mean Rush are my absolute heroes, and I would do anything to meet them. I've seen them 4 times before and I've entered the contests to win the M&Gs, but I never win. I have dreams about meeting them ALL THE TIME. like practically every night! I was just wondering if there is any possible way for my dream to be fulfilled.

:rush:

No such thng a stupid question... especially from a cool rocker chick who kicks ass on guitar at ONLY 15!

I've heard it's pretty tough to get backstage any way other than trying to win the M & Gs. But, "If I could wave my magic wand" I would for you.

Good luck kid! Don't give up.

• Like 1

GREAT point! You took the words right out of my fingertips... for the record, "Abby" (I call her "the kid") is our resident teen-girl Rush rocker chick... and she plays a mean guitar! Edited by Thunder Bay Rush

Dear Ray Daniels, please let Abby have a backstage pass. She plays a mean ax and cleans her room on a semi-regular basis. Sincerely, TRF.

Ok guys, sign the petition.

15 year old female Rush fan...why weren't there any girls this cool when I went to high school?

• Like 2