Some K-Y Jelly brands recalled.

Maverick

Holy shit. I don't log in for one whole day and I come to to see a new post. One about KY. And, after only one day there are 24 posts. Bunch of horny bastards around here!

Damn, I need to find me one o' them there off-the-grid-bush-bunnies.

• Like 3

Eh, the stuff my mom thought was a facial moisturizer that one time at Wal-Mart. Boy was she looking slick after she started using it!

suuuuuuuuure she thought it was moisturizer. That's what I would say if my kid found it, too.

:LOL:

No really, if you knew my mom you'd understand...

It was called K-Y Facial, wasn't it???

Pretty much...

Our local Wal-Mart decided to put the prophylactics right next to the cosmetic/bath product/skin care section. Well my mother, being the true blonde that she is, just kept wondering over until she saw these little boxes that said "moisturizing". Not one that had ever heard of K-Y Jelly and still thinking she was in the cosmetic/skin care section, decided to pick up a tube.

Let me tell you, walking in on your mother rubbing K-Y Jelly on her face... very awkward.

• Like 3

Eh, the stuff my mom thought was a facial moisturizer that one time at Wal-Mart. Boy was she looking slick after she started using it!

suuuuuuuuure she thought it was moisturizer. That's what I would say if my kid found it, too.

Pretty much...

Our local Wal-Mart decided to put the prophylactics right next to the cosmetic/bath product/skin care section. Well my mother, being the true blonde that she is, just kept wondering over until she saw these little boxes that said "moisturizing". Not one that had ever heard of K-Y Jelly and still thinking she was in the cosmetic/skin care section, decided to pick up a tube.

Let me tell you, walking in on your mother rubbing K-Y Jelly on her face... very awkward.

That is HOT!

:laughing guy:

Pretty much...

That is HOT!

:sigh:

Pretty much...

That is HOT!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Pretty much...

One thing I have to say is my mom isn't the kind of mom to do that... She's the type that told me what it's for and recommended certain types over others.

• Like 1

Pretty much...

One thing I have to say is my mom isn't the kind of mom to do that... She's the type that told me what it's for and recommended certain types over others.

That's hot, too!

• Like 1

Pretty much...

That's hot, too!

What the hell? Are you Paris Hilton all of the sudden?

• Like 1

Pretty much...

My mother would still have me locked up in a tower, waiting for Prince Charming to come and only have me on the wedding night if she had her way.

• Like 1

Pretty much...

That's hot, too!

No, just been watching too much Modern Family.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/greddy2.gif

Pretty much...

My mother would still have me locked up in a tower, waiting for Prince Charming to come and only have me on the wedding night if she had her way.

That sucks. My mom wouldn't have even tried to do that. Pretty much when I was 16 she was like ok... I know you're wild but I taught you what could happen if you're stupid so go out, have fun and don't get knocked up.

I think that type of parenting works better than over protective.

Pretty much...

That sucks. My mom wouldn't have even tried to do that. Pretty much when I was 16 she was like ok... I know you're wild but I taught you what could happen if you're stupid so go out, have fun and don't get knocked up.

It does. I feel ten years behind everybody else due to the way I was raised, ha.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 3

Pretty much...

It does. I feel ten years behind everybody else due to the way I was raised, ha.

I remember some of the "good girls" back in high school... the ones who were part of a really good family, straight A students, never missed class, or even late, cheerleaders, church goers, the whole deal. And, on the weekends - look to f**k out! Those little "goodie two-shoes" girls were wild ass chicks! One of the wildest girls was the daughter of the minister at the local church just down the road from the high school. She nailed 6 guys at the dusk till dawn drive-in in grade 10...

I was there. But, not "there there." Just there.

Holy shit...

Pretty much...

That's hot, too!

What do you mean, "all of a sudden?" :D

• Like 2

Pretty much...

I remember some of the "good girls" back in high school... the ones who were part of a really good family, straight A students, never missed class, or even late, cheerleaders, church goers, the whole deal. And, on the weekends - look to f**k out! Those little "goodie two-shoes" girls were wild ass chicks! One of the wildest girls was the daughter of the minister at the local church just down the road from the high school. She nailed 6 guys at the dusk till dawn drive-in in grade 10...

Holy shit...

You were there, but not there. So, you just liked to watch? :eh:

There's a word for people like you. :P

• Like 1

I use Raspberry Jelly in lieu of KY Jelly...

http://www.amazon.co...RKRNM2VPBEV1MN2

As far as I'm concerned, this is where it's at jelly-wise.

:eh:

Well what would you recommend Sheldon?

• Like 1

Pretty much...

Holy shit...

Er... um... I guess that didn't come out quite right. I was in the NEXT car over... but I could hear... see... and count. :D

Pretty much...

Holy shit...

Er... um... I guess that didn't come out quite right. I was in the NEXT car over... but I could hear... see... and count. :D

So near and yet so far. :LOL:

Pretty much...

That is HOT!

It's still not as bad as the (probably urban legend) story about the patient who complained about the hospital breakfast, saying that the "Kentucky Jelly" tasted funny.

• Like 2

Pretty much...

That is HOT!

It's still not as bad as the (probably urban legend) story about the patient who complained about the hospital breakfast, saying that the "Kentucky Jelly" tasted funny.

That's a joke from way back Mara... hadn't heard it in a lonnnng time!