The Watchmaker - The Raven

geddyforlife

I won't comment on this yet. I'll wait till everyone loses interest, then there'll be no point commenting because everyone will be focused on something else, and therefore I'll never comment at all! That's how we make progress in this world! Stagnation through :zzz:

At about the 10 min mark, we get to hear Begg's rendition of YYZ! Cool!

Ha!! Just listened...that's about right. Beggs is a monster on bass though. Gonna be hard to listen to Colin again after this.

• Like 1

I'm not home right now so I can't listen to that part, but I think it's actually SW playing bass. He is credited with bass (while Beggs plays stick) on parts of the album.

Edit: Just listened to that part of the song, and I was wrong. I think I was thinking of The Holy Drinker, where SW played bass. Either way, it's a great part of the song!

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

I'm not home right now so I can't listen to that part, but I think it's actually SW playing bass. He is credited with bass (while Beggs plays stick) on parts of the album.

Not sure it's during that part though. Beggs alternated between Bass and Chapman Stick a lot and SW does play bass at one point.

Not sure it's during that part though. Beggs alternated between Bass and Chapman Stick a lot and SW does play bass at one point.

Yeah, just listened to it again and watched the making of video...it's most likely Beggs. I think I was thinking of The Holy Drinker making-of video where Steven played bass.

Edited by ColdFireYYZ

Damn cool. I think I called it in another thread.. Watchmaker is a Rush tribute!

I won't comment on this yet. I'll wait till everyone loses interest, then there'll be no point commenting because everyone will be focused on something else, and therefore I'll never comment at all! That's how we make progress in this world! Stagnation through :zzz:

Your contribution to the stagnation is duly noted ;)

Double post. stupid iPhone..

Edited by MMCXII