VIKINGS (History channel miniseries)

BeOhBe Bob

I did. Not what I expected. I was thinking this was going to be like a documentary...not a drama. Still entertaining. I have DVR'd the series.
  • Like 1

Which Super Bowls did they cover?

:syrinx:

Nice one both of ya! So that was the premiere I take it? And yeah I thought it was gonna be another Pillars of the Earth, or something based on more fact...history channel right?

Lagertha is hott. That one scene after Ragnar come back from The Thing, and she don't wanna laugh in her belly? Diane was dozing, and wakes up some just as Lagertha mounts him and wants to "ride you like a wild bull"? Diane just kinda sat there for a moment...

Rewind that will ya? she says :laughing guy:

Katheryn Winnick has a 2nd degree black belt in karate and a 3rd degree black belt in taekwondo.

She's like SUPERWOMAN. Lagertha makes Daenerys Targaryen look like Hanna Montana.

Vikings is over now, but Katheryn has a new series called Big Sky.

AjRK.gif

• Like 1

I just started watching Vikings recently and wondered why Travis Fimmel seemed so familiar. Then I realized how much he is like Charlie Hunnam. When Charlie grows a full beard he's a dead ringer for Travis. They're like twins who were separated at birth. They should do a film together. That would be epic. They're the 2 fiercest guys in the industry. Edited by Krystal

I just read somewhere that Charlie Hunnam has been mistaken for Travis Fimmel so many times that he has even signed autographs for Fimmel. He just has to remember to write "Travis" instead of "Charlie." Edited by Krystal
  • Like 1

I just started watching Vikings recently and wondered why Travis Fimmel seemed so familiar. Then I realized how much he is like Charlie Hunnam. When Charlie grows a full beard he's a dead ringer for Travis. They're like twins who were separated at birth. They should do a film together. That would be epic. They're the 2 fiercest guys in the industry.

Ragnar Lothbrok vs Jax Teller would be a hell of a fight.

I love this show. It's like Game of Thrones without the swearing and genocide.

And without the long, plodding, drawn out storylines that take forever to get anywhere. Also, no secondary characters you couldn't care less about who in the end play a huge role. Honestly, Vikings whips the ass of Game Of Thrones. Far more entertaining and to the point. The battle scenes in Vikings are as good as any tv show battles you can find.

And without the long, plodding, drawn out storylines that take forever to get anywhere. Also, no secondary characters you couldn't care less about who in the end play a huge role. Honestly, Vikings whips the ass of Game Of Thrones. Far more entertaining and to the point. The battle scenes in Vikings are as good as any tv show battles you can find.

I don't agree. Vikings is very good but Game Of Thrones was, for the most part, fantastic.

Lagertha makes Daenerys Targaryen look like Hanna Montana.

Well, she is four inches taller. :P

I don't agree. Vikings is very good but Game Of Thrones was, for the most part, fantastic.

Yeah, fantastic at dragging everything out lol.