Salt Lake City Tickets Wanted

Sgt.D

With my usual Vegas trip seemingly out for this year I've decided to trek to SLC and loop to Denver for my RUSH journey this year. Of course I've waited till after the sale's to make up my mind. I'm all in for Denver but thought since many of us pick up some extras before going back in for a closer shot I'd ask my friends here for some possible help? Since I have to drive for two days I'm hoping for a nice pair of 102's if anyone's got some decent face seats please don't hesitate to let me in on it. A good hookup of course gets some brewski love when I see ya at the show!!

Good luck, Salt Lake has the most corrupt ticketing system in existence. There have been exactly zero 100 level seats on sale at all since the public sale started, except of course for their new flash seats program where they are selling 102 second row seats for $350. I have had good luck with waiting for a long time for good seats to come out for SLC shows, they always do eventually.

I was happy that I got a pair in the front row of section 202 so my daughter can actually see the show this time. Ticketing sucks, that's for sure.

Have you been to the venue before?

I was happy that I got a pair in the front row of section 202 so my daughter can actually see the show this time. Ticketing sucks, that's for sure.

When did you get those? That is exactly what I am looking for, I would even settle for the front row of any 200 level section.

Quite a few times. That's why I knew the front of the 200s will give my daughter a perfect view over the heads of the 100s and basically put her on stage level. Of course I'd love to be in row 1 or 2 up front, but the $$ for that is just ridiculous. Again, that's why I was so glad these popped up. we're on the right hand aisle for that section, but thats even better.

Have you been to the venue before?