NINE INCH NAILS SUMMER/FALL TOUR 2013

Ya_Big_Tree

Mmmmm Trent Reznor, my other favorite front man.

I can't wait, I hope they swing by my town, thanks for the info!

• Like 1

I know! Trent is my first love. Been a fan since 1993. Seen them live 13 times. I'm hoping for a nice big tour so I can pack in a few dates and do some traveling too.

This is a great day!!

:D

• Like 1

I know! Trent is my first love. Been a fan since 1993. Seen them live 13 times. I'm hoping for a nice big tour so I can pack in a few dates and do some traveling too.

This is a great day!!

Indeed, last time I saw NIN was at the Santa Barbara Bowl while they were touring with Janes Addiction, what a sexy show.

This is a great day!!

Indeed, last time I saw NIN was at the Santa Barbara Bowl while they were touring with Janes Addiction, what a sexy show.

I saw NINJA as well. They played here for Virgin Fest shortly after and that was the last time I saw NIN. Trent said they were going away for a while and my heart broke a lil. As it always does after a NIN show.

http://pitchfork.com...-2013-and-2014/

You heard it here first folks!

Get ready for the Kick Ass music of NIN to return with a BLAST this year!

:haz:

I saw them open for Jane's Addiction a few years ago. I had to leave my seat and fuckking drink.

I had to hear that shit in the bar on the monitor. I wanted to grab a few toothpicks at the bar and shove them into my bleeding ears.

Hell I saw Nine Inch Cocks way back when on a Lollapalozza Tour and even then I wanted to kill myself.

I am a music whore but even I can't f**k like Trent. GARBAGE.

One of the worst bands in the universe.

"I Want To Fuckk You Like An Animal." Really? How intellectual. What a bunch of CRAP!!!!!!!

I would rather watch a shit waterfall come out of Chewbacca's hairy asshole than see Nine Grinch Snails!!!!!!!!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I saw them open for Jane's Addiction a few years ago. I had to leave my seat and fuckking drink.

I had to hear that shit in the bar on the monitor. I wanted to grab a few toothpicks at the bar and shove them into my bleeding ears.

Hell I saw Nine Inch Cocks way back when on a Lollapalozza Tour and even then I wanted to kill myself.

"I Want To Fuckk You Like An Animal." Really? How intellectual. What a bunch of CRAP!!!!!!!

I would rather watch a shit waterfall come out of Chewbacca's hairy asshole than see Nine Grinch Snails!!!!!!!!

Come on, channel your inner angry, disillusioned teenager for just a moment, haha

Come on, channel your inner angry, disillusioned teenager for just a moment, haha

Hahaha! I will never grow up! I'm Peter Pan and I really did marry Wendy!

NIN SUX!

SORRY!