What type of eReader do you have?

barney_rebel

I just bought a book on my Kindle for the first time in forever( I usually download my books) and it downloaded fine. After I finished the book I noticed a message that my credit card was denied. What would happen if I don't upgrade my Credit Card info?

i have couple hundred books on mine. I can't imagine lugging around those "real books"

How often do you switch between more than 3 books at any one time? Not even in school would an e-reader been useful: I did a ton more reading but it was always serial.

i have couple hundred books on mine. I can't imagine lugging around those "real books"

How often do you switch between more than 3 books at any one time? Not even in school would an e-reader been useful: I did a ton more reading but it was always serial.

The most I have ever had going at once was 5 books. I usually read between 2-3 though... alternate between a chapter or two. Usually a fiction and non-fiction, and a longer book.

• Like 1

I've had a Kindle ebook for a couple of years now, and although I am impressed by its portability & storage, I just don't feel quite at home with it compared to a good old fashioned paperback!

The term "turn the page" seems more like an anachronism these days, but there is something rather satisfying turning a real page and putting a dog-ear into it :)

What type of eReader do you have?

The kind that are in the 2 sockets in my head. I think they are called "eyes".

Same one I have. Got mine from my parents on my birthday.... :)
  • Like 2