Why do women talk more than men? Answer found

Tombstone Mountain

When I was a child, my mother called me "Rent-A-Mouth", on the account I gave it the old yap-yap-yap. Now I find it's roughly the opposite - can't always get a peep out of me..! Make of that what you will! :P

That's why when Babycat speaks—people listen!

:LOL:

I remember when Babycat used to give me "likes", I guess i'm on the wrong side of the litter box now...sniff

Eh..? You're always on the right side of the litter box..! :)

Hey I live with a pretty kitty (can you recall the lovely ladies name?) I know how to stroke a girly girl kitty kat

When I was a child, my mother called me "Rent-A-Mouth", on the account I gave it the old yap-yap-yap. Now I find it's roughly the opposite - can't always get a peep out of me..! Make of that what you will! :P

I remember when Babycat used to give me "likes", I guess i'm on the wrong side of the litter box now...sniff

Hey I live with a pretty kitty (can you recall the lovely ladies name?) I know how to stroke a girly girl kitty kat

How many likes did I just give you..? :hug2:

I dunno know but I feel loved, appreciated, and suddenly relevant
  • Like 1

How many likes did I just give you..? :hug2:

I dunno know but I feel loved, appreciated, and suddenly relevant

:wub: :wub:

(And I got a sore paw..! :P )

• Like 1