2013 - 08/04 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Scored Section 115 Geddy Side stage Row 4, Seat 4 around 9am EST on Tuesday the 23rd. Plus these were at the $76 level. Coming in from Michigan solo ready to party and get my :rush: ON for show #3!!! Hope to run into some of you guys and gals. The Saucer place looks like my kinda hangout after a McFaddens stop.

( Hardcore RushFan) i will also be solo coming from Denver.. Hope to meet up with ya The Seeker....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone going to KC.......I just discovered this info on Facebook, and thought you all might be interested, if you want to meet before the show:

Rush Party:

Mcfaddens

Pub · Sports Bar

1330 Grand Blvd., Kansas City, Missouri 64106

(816) 471-1330

So, we FINALLY have another location where Rush fans will be meeting BEFORE the show. :cheers: I believe the party starts at 2:30 pm., and there will be a private room set up, where all the Rush fans will be gathering. BTW, I think someone mentioned this earlier in this thread, as a pre-show meet-up location. Sorry, I didn't find out about this sooner!!!!! :o :blush: ;)

Does anyone know if this is gonna be an invite only? Or can any Rush fan get into the private room? I'm not on facebook...

Everyone going to KC.......I just discovered this info on Facebook, and thought you all might be interested, if you want to meet before the show:

Rush Party:

Mcfaddens

Pub · Sports Bar

(816) 471-1330

So, we FINALLY have another location where Rush fans will be meeting BEFORE the show. :cheers: I believe the party starts at 2:30 pm., and there will be a private room set up, where all the Rush fans will be gathering. BTW, I think someone mentioned this earlier in this thread, as a pre-show meet-up location. Sorry, I didn't find out about this sooner!!!!! :o :blush: ;)

Woot woot!

Rush Party:

Mcfaddens

Pub · Sports Bar

(816) 471-1330

Does anyone know if this is gonna be an invite only? Or can any Rush fan get into the private room? I'm not on facebook...

Cygnus T-1, I checked on this and now know for sure that ANY Rush fan who wants to attend this party at McFadden's before the show CAN attend!!!!!!! :ebert: :banana: :cheers: Jeff Wilson, the person on Facebook who posted the party information, said a couple of days ago, that we could invite other Rush fans who would like to attend the pre-show gathering. He did NOT say this was by invitation only. So.....I eagerly look forward to meeting you, Cygnus T-1, as well as some of you others, at McFadden's!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheers:

(A group of my Rush friends and I may also drop by the Flying Saucer right before the show, too!!!!!!! :D CHEERS and RUSH ON!!!!!!!) :cheers:

Can anyone tell me how far is the crowne plaza hotel is to the sprint center? I got a suite there for 3 nights..

Any help would be great.

it's like a quarter mile down 13th. well within stumble and stagger distance...

Can anyone tell me how far is the crowne plaza hotel is to the sprint center? I got a suite there for 3 nights..

Any help would be great.

it's like a quarter mile down 13th. well within stumble and stagger distance...

thanks seeker.. cool

Rush Party:

Mcfaddens

Pub · Sports Bar

(816) 471-1330

Cygnus T-1, I checked on this and now know for sure that ANY Rush fan who wants to attend this party at McFadden's before the show CAN attend!!!!!!! :ebert: :banana: :cheers: Jeff Wilson, the person on Facebook who posted the party information, said a couple of days ago, that we could invite other Rush fans who would like to attend the pre-show gathering. He did NOT say this was by invitation only. So.....I eagerly look forward to meeting you, Cygnus T-1, as well as some of you others, at McFadden's!!!!!!! :ebert: :cheers:

(A group of my Rush friends and I may also drop by the Flying Saucer right before the show, too!!!!!!! :D CHEERS and RUSH ON!!!!!!!) :cheers:

Thanks Vive, for checking into that for me! I look forward to meeting everyone there.

Based on the online ticket availability, the show is unofficially sold out. I suspect they'll release good seats on Saturday or Sunday, though.

I will be there as well. Staying at the old Phillips & should be at either the Saucer or Gordon Biersch before & God knows where after.

Wait until Saturday night/Sunday morning and keep checking the ticket site. They may release excellent seats then.

I have one extra ticket. Section 108, row 7, seat 8. I was able to snag a ticket on Geddy's side so I'm sitting here and my extra ticket is on Alex's side. Pm me at malloy744@AOL.com if interested. Just a fan trying to help another if anyone is wondering. Cost is $94.00 which is what I paid.

hello all and good morning... looking out our suite at the crowne plaza floor 22 I see the sprint center.. the bus,s are there. now calling all Rush Fans... what time is everyone going to starting to parting?

Looks like you already have!

Archived