2013 - 07/26 - Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if any of you have heard about this contest?

http://www.rock101.c...?AlbumID=136892

Yep, I'm trying to win Union and I some tickets. This is my entry: http://www.rock101.c...PhotoID=1247719

Did you do all those paintings? Those are awesome! Good luck! :)

And I would enter the contest, except I don't really have any tangible proof of my fan-ness. How do I show people everything Rush has meant to me, from listening to their music so much, and being so moved by so many lyrics, and appreciating their awesomeness as musicians and as people, and being inspired to learn bass, and the number of hours I've logged viewing a forum dedicated to them (and ogling Geddy's butt)....

Maybe I might be able to catch this show. All depends on when I'm in the area.

I hope you do get to catch the show, and I need to say again: I really like your sig picture. I keep thinking it's actual album art! And when I listen to 'Clockwork Angels', this is the kind of tower I envision. :)

And now you've got a whole video clip of Geddy warming up for the pitch... with his bouncing hair and dash of belly skin... well done, sir! You officially get my vote for best (and most mesmerizing) sig! :) I'd appreciate greatly if you'd keep the clip and not get rid of it after a while... ;)

I've got the same predicament as Mika. I'm not sure how I could portray how RUSH has affected me over the last 7 years since I first heard of them.

I thought at first your predicament was going to be about being mesmerized by Union's sig pictures, too.... ;)

It's awesome that it's on a Friday but Saturday night Gigantour is 14 hours North. Gigantour starts at 4PM. I'm very tempted to make the trip but I'm not sure if I'd be in any kind of shape to mosh for 5 hours.

Got the email from Music Today that the tickets are on the way

Good to hear - I've been starting to get a bit worried about that. I always fear that something is going to go wrong, that I won't get tickets and not be able to go.... I wish I could just go to the ticket place and buy physical tickets right there instead of waiting and worrying and waiting for them in the mail!

Archived