2013 - 07/26 - Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it sounds tacky, though I understand the big advertising potential for the namesake company. I remember when our local venue was called simply The Colesium, and has now gone through several changes of advertisment ownership... I think it's now Sportmart Place, or Interior Savings Centre. Ugh.

Nothing beats the 1-800-ASK-GARY Ampitheater in Tampa Florida

Ha! Yes. I remember reading that name for the first time and thinking, Really? I don't even know what the Ask-Gary thing is, but what a terrible name for a venue! There's got to be at least some kind of limit to absurdity!

Have any of you seen RUSH on the first leg of this tour? I made the trek east to Edmonton.

You went to Edmonton, too? So did I! I was section 105 (or whatever was the absolute closest to Geddy), row 2, and the guys in front of me sat the entire show, so I had the best view ever!

Where did you sit?

Geddys side second tier two sections over. Everybody sat all night and the guys behind me got mad at me for air drumming crazily during Tom Sawyer.

Boo to mad sitting guys! :(

Many people around me were sitting, too, and I was feeling a bit weird for standing up the entire show, and hopefully I didn't mar the experience for those behind me, but... the show rocked! And I wanted Geddy to see a Rush chick having a really good time! :)

Maybe I might be able to catch this show. All depends on when I'm in the area.

I hope you do get to catch the show, and I need to say again: I really like your sig picture. I keep thinking it's actual album art! And when I listen to 'Clockwork Angels', this is the kind of tower I envision. :)

I hope you do get to catch the show, and I need to say again: I really like your sig picture. I keep thinking it's actual album art! And when I listen to 'Clockwork Angels', this is the kind of tower I envision. :)

Thanks, I made it right around when the album came out. I'm absolutely in love with the title track.

Thanks, I made it right around when the album came out. I'm absolutely in love with the title track.

I agree: it's a great song, and very good live! I can't wait to enjoy it again. live it all again!!!!!

Archived