2013 - 07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I got a question for all you annual Summerfesters. On Ticketmaster, I see a single aisle seat in row X of section 8, is this seat any good? Thinking of buying the tix and hopefully upgrading at the box office right before show....Is this a good idea? For all my other shows, I went the VIP route....Milwaukee newbie here!

I'm not a big fan of sections 4 or 8. Especially seeing you'll be in the last row.... and especially if you have a high seat number. Last row of section 6 is pretty awesome though. I would say your best bet right now is to keep checking a couple times a day, tickets almost always free up before the show. Or do what a couple of my friends did... Just show up and buy one around the area. You can get singles at face value, or if you wait until the show starts, below. A coworker got 2nd row doing this, and paid the same as I did for second tier....

Hey Lost! What's up? Thanks for the info! A fellow TRF'er has a spare tix that I might grab in Section 1, row L. I can upgrade to get closer on show day if I happen to see a anything that's closer. I see that I could take the Badger Bus into Summerfest from Madison so I wouldn't need worry about the driving either! :ebert:

Okay, I booked the bus ride down to the show on the 4th. Anyone familiar with the bus drop off point, which is by Michigan & Jackson. Is it safe for a near midnight walk back here to this location after the show to get on the bus back to Madison? Just wondering....

It's about a half mile, and you will not be alone seeing many people will likely be walking that way. I have parked a few blocks south of Michigan before and you will see some terrifically drunk people trying to get to their ride :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm looking to upgrade my current tickets, but can't pull the trigger until I can get a potential buyer for my tix. So, I'm putting out feelers to see if any interest in a pair, Sec 3 Row G, Alex' side. Message me if any interest.

If anyone is still looking for tickets, looks like some good seats just opened up on ticketmaster in sections 1, 2, and 3. Nothing super close, but plenty of seats starting at row L through the end of the section.

If anyone is still looking for tickets, looks like some good seats just opened up on ticketmaster in sections 1, 2, and 3. Nothing super close, but plenty of seats starting at row L through the end of the section.

THANKS!! Scored 19th row center section, very happy.

Yeah, I looked and kinda wished I waited :) Don't want to go thru the hassle of trying to sell the ones I got

Yeah, I looked and kinda wished I waited :) Don't want to go thru the hassle of trying to sell the ones I got

Figures..... :rage: I start my new job July 1st. 3rd shift. I'll have to work that night...... :rage:

AGH!!!! gahhhhhhh this is torture. 5 years since my last concert- talk about bursting back onto the scene in great style! lol ;)

RUSH!!!! RUUUUSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Dunno if anyone looked at the setlists, but I am hoping for A6. I have already seen the tour, so I'm rooting for the mix that my daughter will enjoy the most.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring a seatbelt - cuz this will be you:

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/homersimpson239/smilies/caca.gif

:lol:

....kinda violent, but I'll take it! lol

OK I'm a little scared now ;)

Man.....UGH. In 24 hours we will be on our way!! ( well....on our way to drop our daughter off at her aunt's house, and THENNNNN we'll be on our way to summerfest!! haha)

I gotta say, I am LOVING the weather forecast for the show. during the day, high mid-70's a small chance of rain. upper 60's at night, small chance of rain. Better than the 2 previous summerfest outings that were blistering hot and gave me heat sickness lmao.

I've been closely monitoring Ticketmaster checking to see if they've released any good seats again....haven't seen anything. Anyone have any insight on TM release? RIAB poster made a puzzling post on 7/1 saying "excellent one and three". I'm guessing good section 1/3 seats opened up, but I never saw any.

Just got home from Milwaukee. Superb show, place was pretty damn packed (including the lawn), excellent turnout Milwaukee! Awesome sound, way better than Tinley Park. Wow...wow....wow. 3rd row from Alex, guy in front of me caught a tshirt from Alex. Boys jammed and hammed it up. Loved every minute, great night. I'm going to bed, gotta work in the am :(

It was one memorable show, but I don't have any pictures of it. I forgot my phone at home. So I couldn't connect with any of you either!

Memories include a visit from Michael Mosbach during the first set, with swag for my sister and I, and watching Alex from the second row(oh my,he is so gorgeous !)

Archived