2013 - 06/25 - Saratoga, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

As always, will be at this one. Just pulled 18th row from the presale, so decent.

As we know with this venue, not a bad seat in the house!

How did you go about getting your presage tix? I just went on live nation and they require a member password.

Not sure if I am going to be making this one. If it is a night that I teach at the studio I amy not be able to take the night off. If it is a night I am not teaching and the weather is good, I will probably score a lawn ticket.

As always, will be at this one.

Ditto. Their sixth SPAC show in 11 years, and I've been to them all.

I don't know how early I'll be up there, but maybe I'll bump into you, Jill. It's a freakin' TUESDAY this time, but I took the day off from work, and the following day off for recuperation. ;)

Hi all!!! I have never been to SPAC before and have a question. In the pit, Row A, does anyone know how many seats there are? I have a ticket in the pit in Row A (I assume this is front row?) seat 21. I was wondering where that seat actually is since it is impossible to find a detailed seating chart. Thanks for any info...can't wait for the show!!!

Hi all!!! I have never been to SPAC before and have a question. In the pit, Row A, does anyone know how many seats there are? I have a ticket in the pit in Row A (I assume this is front row?) seat 21. I was wondering where that seat actually is since it is impossible to find a detailed seating chart. Thanks for any info...can't wait for the show!!!

Check out the interactive seat map here

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/00004A38B546CBB1?tm_link=artist_msg-0_00004A38B546CBB1&crosssite=TM_US:807344:97

Check out the interactive seat map here

http://concerts.live...TM_US:807344:97

Thank you!!!! That is exactly what I was looking for!!!

On the second SPAC night of the S&A tour my son and I were in the 9th row. Ronnie James Dio was a few rows in front of me. I have guitar lessons that night so since I caught the Buffalo show, I will not be there.

Has anyone ever sat in the front row at SPAC? I am finally fulfilling a lifelong (well at least 25 year) dream and sitting front and center.

From pictures it looks like you can lean on the stage and are sort of even with it instead of having to look up. Is this correct?

Has anyone ever sat in the front row at SPAC? I am finally fulfilling a lifelong (well at least 25 year) dream and sitting front and center.

From pictures it looks like you can lean on the stage and are sort of even with it instead of having to look up. Is this correct?

Jill (iluvgeddy) can field that question; she was front row at SPAC for one of the shows.

I had front row for a Rush concert once, but not at SPAC. It was the Knickerbocker Arena in Albany, for the Counterparts tour.

I was in the first few rows for a show there. My only first row for Rush goes back to the general admission days of the 80s and it was not for the whole show...

Jill (iluvgeddy) can field that question; she was front row at SPAC for one of the shows.

I had front row for a Rush concert once, but not at SPAC. It was the Knickerbocker Arena in Albany, for the Counterparts tour.

Hi,

Yes, you are super close when front row at SPAC. The gate is pretty much at the state, at least when I was there in 2008. You will have to look up a bit, but not as bad as in other venues.

Enjoy!

I am trying to bad to upgrade - I'm like 28 rows back. Blugh.

Hi,

Yes, you are super close when front row at SPAC. The gate is pretty much at the state, at least when I was there in 2008. You will have to look up a bit, but not as bad as in other venues.

Enjoy!

I am trying to bad to upgrade - I'm like 28 rows back. Blugh.

Whoa typos... sorry, super busy work week (with RUSH in the middle?!) so I am...rushing along ;)

I meant to say STAGE, not state.

And that I am trying BADLY to upgrade.

I got what you meant, although I am no genius...

I noticed there were some VIP tickets on Livenation. Might have been Alex's side, a few rows back from the PIT.

Good luck to you. All my cohorts are still in, or I would share my good fortune with you...

I got what you meant, although I am no genius...

I noticed there were some VIP tickets on Livenation. Might have been Alex's side, a few rows back from the PIT.

Good luck to you. All my cohorts are still in, or I would share my good fortune with you...

Well, that is mighty nice of you to say :) I see you are from Rochester - I live just south of Auburn, NY (and above Ithaca)

Thunderstorm with pouring rain at about 3:30 PM, but it cleared well before showtime.

I was never so struck before with how LONG the show is... not that I'm complaining! I noticed Geddy's voice started strong - better than I've heard him in 10 years - and it even sounded like he was using the lower end of his register. He tired near the end of the night, but that's also when all the older "shrieking" songs are played.

Good show. Good time.

Random question....

Did anyone by any chance capture a picture of the crowd shot during TSoR.....concert hall section?

My friends and I were prominently displayed geeking out and I would love to see it.

Archived