2013 - 06/21 - Hershey, PA - Giant Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transaction completed before 12:01 PM.

Email Confirmation received at 12:01 PM.

Can I possibly get Front and Center twice on this Tour?

And the show is the day before my birthday - making this a superb gift.

That's Cool! See you at the show..I got same checkout time!!!! I'm looking for front row as well!! :drool: :drool:

Just look for the female :rush: freak from WI with the three license plates!!! (Grew up in nearby Lebanon, PA so I get to see my mom and :rush: for a combined vacation! Plus two more shows afterwards back in the Midwest....Simply Awesome!!)

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz: :ebert: :yay:

That's Cool! See you at the show..I got same checkout time!!!! I'm looking for front row as well!! :drool: :drool:

Just look for the female :rush: freak from WI with the three license plates!!! (Grew up in nearby Lebanon, PA so I get to see my mom and :rush: for a combined vacation! Plus two more shows afterwards back in the Midwest....Simply Awesome!!)

Excellent. I've read your posts. Are you the one with the LUVGEDDY (?) license plate??

Can't wait to meet you!

Excellent. I've read your posts. Are you the one with the LUVGEDDY (?) license plate??

Can't wait to meet you!

I will be the one with the Filipina wife and 11 year old daughter. My wife got Neil's drumsticks at the Philly show in October.

Can't wait to meet you!

No, I think she's from NY if I'm not mistaken.

I have these three WI plates:

GEDDY LEE - LIFESON - N PEART

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

Can't wait to meet you!

I will be the one with the Filipina wife and 11 year old daughter. My wife got Neil's drumsticks at the Philly show in October.

Yeah, I saw the nice pics...your wife is real lucky with the sticks!!

So where's the fan meet up?? Red Robin?? (Looked at the old TMT thread.....)

Before and/or After show??

Haven't been in Hershey for many years so I don't know what's still there....

Never been to Hershey. Sitting in front row sec A1. Don't have my exact seat number yet. Never had front row before, so I hope I'm not so far to the side that I can't see well. Should be a nice way to see my last show for this tour. See y'all there!

Yeah, Red Robin is still here, and probably the closest place to the actual venue... There's also a new micro-brewery in close proximity called Tröegs which has food as well. (and great beers...IMHO) Other than that Hershey still lacks food places....

Yeah, Red Robin is still here, and probably the closest place to the actual venue... There's also a new micro-brewery in close proximity called Tröegs which has food as well. (and great beers...IMHO) Other than that Hershey still lacks food places....

If you want a pretty good food place, one that I stop at on the way thru when I'm on the road, try The Wharf Bar & Grill. Clean, good food, and good wings. IMO H-burg still lacks quality wings places, I've tried most of 'em, but this place is as good as any.

The location's good, both are east of H-burg and 7 mi./10 min. apart.

Hello all,

i have been around this board a little bit, used to belong to another RUSH forum that has since 'gone under' and i have not really been a part of a board since then.

i will be attending the Hershey show this leg of the tour... will be bringing my wife and daugher to the park for the weekend but will be attending the show alone.

so i ask you....

any ideas for a meetup?

any ideas for a place for a meetup?

i VERY much look forward to the show, meeting some new RUSH peeps, and seeing some old friends along the way.

THOUGHTS?

p.s. i am looking for a single ticket in the first 5 rows or so.. will pay if someone wants to split a pair from a broker.

Hey stephena,

I would like to hit that show and was thinking similar, bring the family (wife and three kids) and let them hit the park while I bail early and hit the show. ... or somehow try to get all of us to the show, which may be tough since I don't want to sit in crud seats and also have no tix at this point.

I'll probably see what pops up last minute.

Either way, I may go hit the show alone since it's only 2 hours from here and would be happy to meet up somewhere prior to that. I looked into tailgating and it seems that the arena may not allow it, I'm not 100% sure. I'd be happy to do wings there if they did.

All I know is that a night's hotel, tix to the park, tix for Rush, all for 5 people ends up costing the same as a small vacation somewhere, eh. LOL

Wing, i hear ya about cost...

luckily it's me, my wife, and only one little girl... so that helps!!

We would end up at Hershey part at some point this summer anyway just to go to the amusement park, so RUSH playing is an added bonus for me.

i have some feelers out about any sort of pre-show meet up or party.

keep checking back here for any updates....

Roger that, I'll be checking back here regularly as well. We live just as close to King's Dominion, so if we hit a park, while I haven't been to Hershey yet, KD seems to be a little bet better based upon what I see online re: HP. Particularly their Intimidator 305, a Gigacoaster. It's way cool!

Point being I'm more concerned w/ the concert. LOL I may use the park to send everyone off to depending upon the ticket situation. Next year this time cash shouldn't be any sort of problem, but this year I had to pick and choose Rush tix. Bristow, VA, Charlotte, and B-more were the priorities, eh.

King's Dominion rocks. Or at least it did in 1980 or so when I went there. Never been to Hershey for some reason.

If you like coasters you've gotta go on the Intimidator 305. It's one of just a few Gigacoasters in the world. It looks like it's not as good as the Millenium Force at Cedar Point, which I'm dying to go on, but man, that first hill just rocks!

Kingda Ka also looks really cool at Six Flags Great Adventure.

I am looking for 2 tickets(preferably together). Send me a message with seat locations and price per ticket.

Also there is going to be a HUGE meetup of people at Troegs if you want to join in.

Sounds fun! I'll prolly opt for a smaller gathering to sit down and have some real conversation as opposed to a huge M&G as it were.

How's the food at Troeg's?

BTW, have you ever been to either the Harrisburg or York Brew Fests?

I doubt we'll have time for the park for the rush show. We have a drive, plus our son will be with a babysitter until we drive home, so we can't come really early and make a day of it.

Greetings all. I am looking to get a ticket for hershey right up front. If anyone has an extra please let me know. I will pay. Prefer Geddy side or center (just realizing as I type this that I have never had center). decdicated lifetime rushaholic here. very serious. rush shows are my equivalent of a vacation.

I will be going either way. Hope to see some of you all at the show.

Enjoy!

I'll be looking for 1, 2, or 5 tix, likely just one.

I'd like to sit in 118 in the front few rows. I should have bought some way back. They're asking three times their face online. Those are great seats. Next tour I guess.

Archived