More CONFIRMED Summer dates

Snaked

I landed one ticket for Vancouver row 14 on the floor seat 46. Does anybody know how wide the floor is?

Hey! That's one of the tickets I rejected! :P

I'm row 14 also, seat 22. I thought about sitting so far on Geddy's side, but opted for the option of sitting in the middle to enjoy the lights, as last concert I was so off to the side I didn't see much of them, or at least as they're meant to be seen.

The floor is 48 seats wide, so you're third from the right end. Hey, maybe we could swap seats at intermission, to get a different angle! :)

Edited by Mika

Horray for Calgary (and a thirteen hour drive from winnipeg). I got Row 15. Pretty good considering I woke up half an hour after it went on sale

Wow. Everything is 3 hr. drive min. one way, dammitt!!! :| Not amused in the least bit...

You're complaining about 3 Hours? I've gotta go 8 hours south or 8 hours east.

I gotta fly London-Denver, and then drive to Salt Lake City and back to Denver again !

• Like 1

Wow. Everything is 3 hr. drive min. one way, dammitt!!! :| Not amused in the least bit...

You're complaining about 3 Hours? I've gotta go 8 hours south or 8 hours east.

I gotta fly London-Denver, and then drive to Salt Lake City and back to Denver again !

I have to drive 5 minutes, get on a Summerfest Flyer (15 minute city bus ride) and get dropped off at the gate... see the show, get back on the Flyer (another 15 minutes), get in my car and drive 5 minutes home.

*EDIT - I did drive over an hour to ILSnwdog's house, and then another hour from his house to see them in Chicago for the 1st leg.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

I have to drive 5 minutes, get on a Summerfest Flyer (15 minute city bus ride) and get dropped off at the gate... see the show, get back on the Flyer (another 15 minutes), get in my car and drive 5 minutes home......

I got it a LOT tougher than you. I gotta drive TEN minutes to catch a bus for a 10 minute ride into the venue. Whew!!

I love when they play Sleep Country Amphitheater!!

Edited by driventotheedge

You guys got it ROUGH.

All I have to do is catch a flight halfway across the country to Seattle, rent a car. Drive to Vancouver, catch a show. Drive to Portland, catch another show. Drive back to Seattle, catch a flight halfway across the country again and drive home from the airport.

I feel bad for youz guyz!

• Like 1

You guys got it ROUGH.

All I have to do is catch a flight halfway across the country to Seattle, rent a car. Drive to Vancouver, catch a show. Drive to Portland, catch another show. Drive back to Seattle, catch a flight halfway across the country again and drive home from the airport.

I could do that if I wanted, but I have a lot more things I would rather spend that money on.

• Like 1

You guys got it ROUGH.

I could do that if I wanted, but I have a lot more things I would rather spend that money on.

Don't believe you.

You guys got it ROUGH.

Don't believe you.

:LOL:

400 2nd row - very happy with those

I'm not one to wait around retrying and retrying ad nauseum..

Crap, I kept throwing tickets back for 5 minutes and never got anything closer than the middle of 700?? dammitt!! (Went VIP after that which sucks because who knows where they'll be)

they better add some L.A. dates

Rush came to Cinti every tour for most of their careers until lately when they switched to inside venues, so they skipped us the last couple go rounds which was a bummer, though they did do Columbus which wasn't toooo far away. So I feel you pain if they don't come back to LA. It just means "ROAD TRIP!" :)

I have to drive 5 minutes, get on a Summerfest Flyer (15 minute city bus ride) and get dropped off at the gate... see the show, get back on the Flyer (another 15 minutes), get in my car and drive 5 minutes home......

I got it a LOT tougher than you. I gotta drive TEN minutes to catch a bus for a 10 minute ride into the venue. Whew!!

That bus service is great. I come down from Vancouver BC and stay at one of the motels across the street from where you catch the bus. I can have a few bevvies before and at the concert without worrying, and you get to meet some great fans on the bus.

400 2nd row - very happy with those

I'm not one to wait around retrying and retrying ad nauseum..

Crap, I kept throwing tickets back for 5 minutes and never got anything closer than the middle of 700?? dammitt!! (Went VIP after that which sucks because who knows where they'll be)

Yeah I threw back 400 row U and then I thought "WTF did I just do??!!" then ended up with the better seats after a few tries. I wasn't going to tempt fate...

You guys got it ROUGH.

I hear ya.. Here I am trying to get out of debt and they spring this pre sale is TODAY crap on me. I was willing to do the vip thing and drive to Portland to catcha show but here again it falls on a work night, well Sunday but hey I gots to work in the morning and I am not taking any vacation!! WTF is up with these tour schedules any how. No thought for the common hardworking man. Any how just venting. Im a little pissed that Im going to miss this leg also. Havent missed very many tours in the last 30 years.

You guys got it ROUGH.

Where are your seats in Vancouver?

You guys got it ROUGH.

Where are your seats in Vancouver?

Dunno yet! :D

That bus service is great. I come down from Vancouver BC and stay at one of the motels across the street from where you catch the bus. I can have a few bevvies before and at the concert without worrying, and you get to meet some great fans on the bus.

:yes: plus no traffic hassles after the show. Only way to go. God I hate waiting 5+ months after the purchase of the tix for show day to finally arrive.

• Like 1

Another pre sale for Halifax is going on at ticket atlantic. Lots of great seats up for grabs. password is dazzle. I was looking through for fun and was able to pull a single 3rd row seat.

Wish I knew how the seats ran on the floor.

I've got section 52 but it's seat #14... it could be good on the inside aisle, or terrible out by the boards. UGH!

Another pre sale for Halifax is going on at ticket atlantic. Lots of great seats up for grabs. password is dazzle. I was looking through for fun and was able to pull a single 3rd row seat.

Wish I knew how the seats ran on the floor.

I've got section 52 but it's seat #14... it could be good on the inside aisle, or terrible out by the boards. UGH!

I know what you mean. I got 2nd row seats on Tuesday, seats 8-9 in section 52. Oh well it can't be that bad of seats. I was close to the boards against the front railing when Neil Young played there and it was still an awsome view.

I just found out that I may not be able to take the dates off to go see them in SLC or Denver because my job gets so busy. We bought VIP tickets. I am seriously about to...

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: