More CONFIRMED Summer dates

Snaked

Boston (Mansfield) was orginally scheduled for 7/13 to close that leg, but Halifax was originally scheduled on the 11th. That got moved to 7/12 and we know they detest back to back's so not sure what happened to the Mansfield show and if they just cut it entirely or not. There's at least 1 more Canada show coming in that 6 day gap between 7/6 - 7/12. Possibly 2.

Overall they clearly are not doubling up in any market. I'd say they're looking to avoid oversaturation and are skipping some pretty easy money-makers (like California) in order to regenerate demand for their next go-round.

Salt Lake City and Denver.

VIP... So now the waiting begins.

I don't think we did very well. I forgot about the presale password and had to go back and look it up. :(

Job done, Salt Lake and Denver, with a nice road trip inbetween, another trip from the UK to see the mighty :rush: :haz:

keep refreshing....some will show up. got 11th row center for Grand Rapids

I agree...try at different times of the day if you don't get anything good.

I hit floor seats first, got nothing, then got a section midway back, then tried again and got side about half way up (where I like it!)

For Philly last year, I got nothing for the first hour...gave up...tried again later on, got bad seats, then tried RIGHT before I went to bed and got them in their "club" section!

We got summer dates :drool: :drool: ....Hooray!!!

Nothing like planning your :rush: vacation at 3 am!!!!!

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar:

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

I've been up since 4am... I feel like I could run a marathon.

Yeah, I got about 2 hours sleep from 5 -7 am...running on fumes at this point...

I went VIP three times today with two checkouts at 11:01 am and 11:04 am CST respectively for Hershey and Grand Rapids. For Chicago, checkout was at 12:01 pm. I'm stoked!!!!

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

WHY AREN'T THEY COMING TO CALIFORNIAfists%20crying.gif Kind of strange they wouldn't come here, there are a lot of Rush fans around here. I would go to maybe Portland, Salt Lake City, or Denver to see them but I don't think it's gonna happen becasue I already have plans that I can't get out of. Well at least I got to see them last November.Well looks like I'll just have to wait until next tour. Every one who is going, hope you have an awesome time :haz: . Long live :rush:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a single show in California? Seriously?

WTF... San Jose and LA shows were sellouts last leg and I'm sure they would be again.

Bummer!!!

I know, it's pretty frustrating. When I first saw the tour dates for the summer I was like "WTF!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!" Well I know they'll come to California next tour, so it looks like we're just gonna have to wait until then.

I pulled the trigger on VIP for Denver since that looks like it for me on this tour. Two Musictoday singles landed side by side 19th row for my friends. I'm still pretty suprised with this itinerary with no Vegas or Cali? I'm wondering about a fall leg?

WTF... San Jose and LA shows were sellouts last leg and I'm sure they would be again.

Bummer!!!

I know, it's pretty frustrating. When I first saw the tour dates for the summer I was like "WTF!!!!! You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!" Well I know they'll come to California next tour, so it looks like we're just gonna have to wait until then.

im still confident we'll get some California dates.

Bummer!!!

Don't hold your breath.

Row 16 dead center in Portland (Ridgefield, WA actually) through Musictoday this morning. Amphitheater is 10 mins. from my house. :D

Also scored row 18, center of the section in front of Ged (there are 3 sections in the front end of the seating)...section 101, row R, seats 18 & 19. May sell those on the open market (here and/or Rushisaband) but am waiting to see if best bud wants them (he's in Germany right now on business). Keep those two in mind if you think you might be interested and I will for sure post here if I decide to sell them. They would of course be face value + Ticketbastard service charges only ($110 each). Not looking for a profit, EVER!

Here's the seating chart for the venue: http://sleepcountrya...fo/seat-layout/ If you click on section 101, it'll zoom in to show rows and seats numbers.

Edited by driventotheedge

Bummer!!!

I don't think so. Unless there is a big change, I think this is it.

I am very disappointed, but I guess I'm spoiled too. Living in Northern California I have never had to worry about seeing a leg or a tour. They always come somewhere nearby.

Now I know how lots of people feel around the country when Rush doesn't come nearby. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Anyway, tried presales for Denver and got squat, as usual. I have never gotten good seats from MusicToday. Will have to go another route.

Best of luck on tix and trips, everyone.

Bummer!!!

I don't think so. Unless there is a big change, I think this is it.

I am very disappointed, but I guess I'm spoiled too. Living in Northern California I have never had to worry about seeing a leg or a tour. They always come somewhere nearby.

Now I know how lots of people feel around the country when Rush doesn't come nearby. It sucks, but it is what it is.

Anyway, tried presales for Denver and got squat, as usual. I have never gotten good seats from MusicToday. Will have to go another route.

Best of luck on tix and trips, everyone.

Ive seen every tour since AFTK in 1977, and this would be a first. Neil friggen lives in L.A. No way they are skipping it.

I hope :|

Y'all can hope and hope for California dates all you want, it's not going to happen.

There are only 3 *possible* additions to the summer tour.

Boston if they can get the date they need and then 1 or 2 *possible* Canadian dates between Hamilton and Halifax.

California got hit last year on the 1st leg. The summer tour is a quick hitter, thats all.

I got an email from the Denver venue stating that Rush would be performing their last 15 dates of their 2013 tour, so that's it. I also saw something from Neil that said these were the final dates.

Looks like I'm skipping the summer leg. I already have 2nd row tix in hand for Baltimore and AC. Since they once again decided the presale should be at noon on a Tuesday, there was no chance in hell I'd be able to be waiting right at the opening bell with the computer ready to go. So I'll pass on driving 2-3 hours for a show that should only take 45 minutes to get to (jones beach) and drive 2-3 hours south instead and be moving the majority of the ride instead of sitting motionless in traffic in the middle of summer. And I don't have to guess what section or row I'm in this time. Hope everybody has a blast this time around!