More CONFIRMED Summer dates

Snaked

Ok so it says SLC and Denver are going on sale today. But I don't see them on the VIP Nation website. Am I just being paranoid because its only 5:26 am?

Gangst' buddy... go back to bed and get some sleep... you're only dreaming. There is no Rush tour this summer. :laughing guy:

• Like 1

They must be really looking for a HOF bump. The Pepsi center is huge! I'm pretty much shocked at this venue for Rush. Red Rocks had become such a wonderfull setting for the band.

The Pepsi Center is a hockey arena, no bigger than many other arenas that Rush plays in. They'll probably out about 15,000 in there for that show.

It's a Friday so it should be a good crowd.

Yes, good point. And, for anyone even THINKING about going to see Rush in Hamilton on July 6, that's a Saturday. And, with no Toronto, Ottawa, Buffalo or Detroit shows this summer, you better get your tickets soon. It'll be sold out, guaranteed. It's a big arena (19,000 for full concert, so probably 15,000 for "end concert" seating), but with four major cities within a one - two hour drive, that goddam place will be packed.

We got summer dates :drool: :drool: ....Hooray!!!

Nothing like planning your :rush: vacation at 3 am!!!!!

:yay: :cheerleader: :banana: :guitar:

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

I've been up since 4am... I feel like I could run a marathon.

Marathon was on the TM tour.... :P

Marathon was on the TM tour.... :P

Geeze really? I've only watched the DVD 1,000,000 times.

Hmm... Thought the boys announced they were coming back to Boston. Maybe the 6 day gap between Hamilton and Halifax is hiding two shows?

Would they leave Canada tho to play in Boston...then go back to canada? "Rush is a Band" site hinted they may do that.

I hope so. July 8th or 10th. I hope its the 8th! :hi:

Intersting that Hershey has them in the Giant Center during the summer? Oh well...better sound indoors, to tell you the truth...

At least I don't have to move anything for the date!!

EDIT 12:08 EST. : Tickets Acquired for Hershey!

Edited by Jaminbenb

No Pittsburgh date for the amphitheater? Strange. They did both legs of S&A here (the album and then the live album).

Just curious: how many places are getting visited for a 2nd time? There was a lot of talk on the 1st leg about how venues seemed to be far less than capacity, so I'm wondering if the apparent drop in attendance factored into a lot of places being skipped for an encore.

I just got my tix for Jones Beach. I was debating VIP, but 2 tix would have been $650+, so I decided to get 4 seats in section 9L for a total of $430 and for the first time I will be bringing all 3 of my sons to see RUSH!!

I have have taken my 14 year old to 2 Rush shows already and my 10 and 8 years olds have been dying to go.

This will be a great end of the school year surprise for them!

Next tour (God willing) I will go VIP for me!

Woohoo, scored VIP tix for Hamilton, ON within the first 5 minutes. Hoping for first or second row this time, had row 7 for Newark last Oct.

Was thinking Hershy for this leg but the venues are about equal distance from our home so we decided on seeing them in Canada!

CRAPOLA!

I tried the music today presale instead of $600 for VIP in Cinti, and after a mad rush trying to reclick getting anything decent the first 5 minutes (They were all in the middle of the back section) I said fck it and went VIP again. NOw I wish I had done it up front. Going to pissed if I am far back in the VIP. Hopefully without a lot of notice and it's Cinti I got lucky enough for decent seats.

Just got my tix. I logged in at 12:00 and there were NO first tier seats. I actually like the 2nd tier at Marcus, but nothin in 1st tier??

Edit: I was looking for 4 tix

Edited by Lost In Xanadu